Cradle Of Filth

^ oh ok .. there it is!!

yes i did .. i scared you once...dont u remember ??

Honest to god, waaaaaay long time ago when I first saw CoF/Dani(though I'd been listenng for a while) in the video for 'Her ghost in the fog'.. I thought he was a girl :erk:

WOOOAAHHHH!!!! Cradle of Filth thread is a success! And all you people probably thought it would die down very soon. I was gone for a couple of days and it already has 20 pages!

First of all, username, COF are no where near death metal. THey wanted to start out as death metal in their demo tapes but they evolved into black metal.

I LOVE the Cradle to Enslave video! It was my favorite! I think COF videos are brilliant just cuz some of them have great story lines and have a theme. On the Cradle to Enslave video, i love the way that their was six candles for each member and they either kill someone or get killed. I thought at the end Dani would kill the chick, but i guess he died too. OMg, he was so hot when he had that seducted look on his face when the chick told him to come. The gore in the video was really good too. Nymphetmine video and Scorched Earth Erotica video was really good too. In the SEE video, Dani's makeup was the best and the parts from the movie fit in perfectly. In the beginning, i think the director is brilliant. I like the background. It's in a graveyard under a moonlight. I wish i could be there. All the COF videos are good EXCEPT No Time to Cry. I thought that one was boring.

Ghost in the fog is an ok video. There isn't anything that special about it though. I just like watching the band do their thing. The only part that was pretty good was when their faces kept coming into the scene.

It's weird the way i found out about COF. I first heard of their name on the internet 6 years ago. I thought it was such a cool name and i could practically feel the dominant aura around it. Then my first album by them was the Cruelty And The Beast and it totally blew me away. They were the first metal band i ever heard of and that's how i got into metal. Thx to Cradle!

I'm so glad i can talk about both Cradle and Bodom on the Bodom forum. It's so much fun talking about my two fave things.

MooDOm: what used to be your old name? And why do you have a red box?