Create all-star metal band

Vocals: Hansi Kürch (Blind Guardian)
Rhythm guitar: Jon Schaffer (Iced Earth)
Lead guitar: John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
Bass: Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)
Drums: Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)

leave
leave and never return

Man, Lars isn't the greatest and yeah he's a jackass and a dickhole and even with Metallica being my favorite band, I hate the motherfucker, but I just want him for comedic value because of how hateable he is..Plus i couldn't think of anyone else cuz i was tired...Okay how bout this..

Vocals: Shagrath
Rhythm Guitar: Dave Mustaine
Lead Guitar: Alexi Laiho
Bass: Robert Trujillo
Drummer: Tim Yeung (however you spell it)
Keyboard: Mustis

Man, Lars isn't the greatest and yeah he's a jackass and a dickhole and even with Metallica being my favorite band, I hate the motherfucker, but I just want him for comedic value because of how hateable he is..Plus i couldn't think of anyone else cuz i was tired...Okay how bout this..

Vocals: Shagrath
Rhythm Guitar: Dave Mustaine
Lead Guitar: Alexi Laiho
Bass: Robert Trujillo
Drummer: Tim Yeung (however you spell it)
Keyboard: Mustis

I wouldn't agree with anyone else except Yeung actually :lol:
but yeah, an improvement :)

inorite
in fact i'm changing mine

Devin Townsend and Jari Maenpaa=vocals and guitar
Jens Johansson (Stratovarius) =keys
Pete Sandoval (Morbid Angel) or Brann Dailor (Mastodon) =drums
Arif Mirabdolbaghi (Protest the Hero) (instead of Orion) =bass

Just started listening to them today, this guy is fucking amazing, probably the only bassist I've ever heard more insane than Orion.

Bfff, this is hard!

Vocals: Alexi Laiho (not the best by far, but his are the vocals I like the better)
Guitar: Paul Gilbert/John Petrucci
Guitar: Alexi Laiho/Jeff Loomis
Bass: Billy Sheehan
Keys: Janne Wirman
Drums: Mike Portnoy

Drums were hard to decide, but guitars were impossible to narrow down, so there ya go, two options on each.

Vocals: Tomas Lindberg
guitar1: Lowberg
Guitar2: Mitch
Bass: vikk
Drums: Daniel Erlandsson

:cool:

That'd be nice to hear :)

Nah, Devin Townsend pwns Jari singlehandedly though :worship:

Not even when the moon turns green, the earth starts doing loopings, Sinergy reunites, Time comes out and Jari has his hands cut off :)

Well.. kind of like this:

Vocals: Simon Berglund (Zonaria)

Guitar: Alexi laiho (Children Of Bodom)

Drums: Sam "Samus" Paulicelli (Abigail Williams)

Bass: Dunno acually..

I don't think it whould work out between their genres and so on but this is just a thought.

Bfff, this is hard!

Vocals: Alexi Laiho (not the best by far, but his are the vocals I like the better)
Guitar: Paul Gilbert/John Petrucci
Guitar: Alexi Laiho/Jeff Loomis
Bass: Billy Sheehan
Keys: Janne Wirman
Drums: Mike Portnoy

Drums were hard to decide, but guitars were impossible to narrow down, so there ya go, two options on each.

That'd be nice to hear :)

Not even when the moon turns green, the earth starts doing loopings, Sinergy
reunites, Time comes out and Jari has his hands cut off :)

I'd have to say Loomis and Gilbert.

Not even when the moon turns green, the earth starts doing loopings, Sinergy reunites, Time comes out and Jari has his hands cut off :)

THANK YOU

I love Devin Townsend, but I'd like to see him try the Death And The healing solo, or rythym as tricky as Battle Against Time. Not saying he can't do it... But I've never seen anything that epic out of him.

THANK YOU

I love Devin Townsend, but I'd like to see him try the Death And The healing solo, or rythym as tricky as Battle Against Time. Not saying he can't do it... But I've never seen anything that epic out of him.

I did not mean technical wise at all. I just love his music more and it's way more diverse to me than 1 album of Wintersun out of Jari :lol: /slash

@Jose: Yes he does, and I was not referring to his technical soloing OMGSHRED skills. If you'd place everyone through that I would be the most lowlife piece of shit the guitarplaying has seen since my songs don't incorporate complicated leads or blazing solos. And I'm not saying Devin's playing does not incorporate those because It does include some shredwank.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just... Idk, I'm also very partial to melodeath, and I don't set out to be that way, it just kinda coincidentally happened that I like a shitload of bands in genre, ie. Kalmah, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Arch Enemy, Norther, Ensiferum, etc.

But yeah... Devin Townsend still is amazing