Create all-star metal band

:cry::cry:

I don't like Anaal Nakrath or however you spell it.

Everyone's tried to get me into them, but it just hasn't worked =l

don't really listen to underground BM. just listen to the mainstream bands like dimmu burger, emperor etc.

imo death cult armageddon was kinda boring, with few cool bits inbetween, while in sorte diaboli sucked also, but like 10 times more. I only like Puritanical.. and the previous albums really

Shagraths vocals are still epic though, just... idk. Their new stuff doesn't do it for me, idk what's different, but I just can't get into it. His vocals on stuff like Vredysbyrd and In Deaths Embrace though still amaze me everytime I hear them though =]

@Jose: Yes he does, and I was not referring to his technical soloing OMGSHRED skills. If you'd place everyone through that I would be the most lowlife piece of shit the guitarplaying has seen since my songs don't incorporate complicated leads or blazing solos. And I'm not saying Devin's playing does not incorporate those because It does include some shredwank.

I wasn't talking about guitar wanking, I was talking about overall musicianship, tightness in the playing (not only leads, rythms too) and writing. About the whole musician. Not only about wankfest. Devin Townsend is indeed a great player and musician, but imho Jari is better.

On black metal, I've never really enjoyed music of the genre. I liked dimmu and cradle, but people who really like black metal dont even consider them real black metal anyway. Idk, to gritty for me, and the vocals aren't my thing.

:cry::cry:

I don't like Anaal Nakrath or however you spell it.

Everyone's tried to get me into them, but it just hasn't worked =l

Nah,its ok, the only person who likes AN is TheKid ,and i cant count on him cause he still listens to BFMV.:lol:

Peter Tägtgren would be in all my all-star combination,I really love his work with Hypocrisy and Pain.

Fuck theese bands mine is the best
Lead Guitar : Rusty Cooley
Rhytm Guitar/Vocals : Serg from Preternatural
Bass : Alex Webster
Drums : Pickles from Dethklok
keyboards : Bahemoth from Dawn of Ashes

Fuck theese bands mine is the best
Lead Guitar : Rusty Cooleys

You fucked up on the first line :lol: Rusty Cooley's extremely fast, but that's it. He's written some average enojable music, but mostly he's just a guitar wanker. An extremely skilled guitar wanker, but a wanker still. But hey it's everyone's all star band, so nothing to say :)

Yeah, I never liked that guy. I guess he has much talent but he's just wanking it away.