Creation of an FAQ thread

Indeed it is, ShroudOfDusk just told me. Not sure if the pic is appropriate, but i added a comment on it just in case the more inquisitive of people wondered 'WHAT THE FUCK!!??' is on with that pic.

right, nice work moonlapse. here is my feedback:

Why doesnt Mikael like 'Night and the Silent Water' or play it live?

One can't say for sure, but it's presumably because the song was written for his dead grandfather. One could also speculate that its because Mikael isn't too fond of the Morningrise album anymore.
i dont think it was written for his grandfather, just that his grandfather passed away during the recording of this song i think. Perhaps mike could verify this?

What does '3 eggs' mean in the credits of 'Blackwater Park'?

Egg shakers - used in various parts of the album.
I heard this one was to do with the guy having the idea of putting 3 scrambled eggs in lopez's snare drum... is that the same thing?

You're welcome to ask Mikael yourself if you want to make a more specific addition to the FAQ. The answers to that FAQ came off the top off my head today, just plain memory and it is by no means finished. Just a work in progress until more questions develop and better answers come about.

That's kinda why I posted the link to Mikael's post above, so you could perhaps make it more specific based on Mikael's post. :rolleyes:
Nice effort with the FAQ though.

What does Opeth mean?
Who is Katatonia?
What is meaning behind the song "Harvest?"
Why does Damnation sound so different from the other Opeth albums?
Who is Steven wilson and what is that band called he plays in?
Why does parts the songs "Eternal soul torture" and "In to the frost of winter sound like parts of other Opeth songs
How can i get the songs "Still day beneath the sun" and "Patterns in the ivy 2"
Which Music videos have Opeth made?

Well I'd like to thank Moonlapse our new mod for bothering to put a FAQ because as im sure it will save me some stress and Im sure it will save you guys from it aswell.