creepy:

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
using a public bathroom;

looking up and seeing written on the inside of the stall wall BLOWJOB? HERE 5/14/03 3:00pm;

realising that it is 5/14/03 and 2:59 pm;

hearing the door to the restroom open

gah!

one of this base's computer guys got caught trolling for hot anal action in a public park, with about 30 other guys, including a reverend.
we ran an internet search on the name of the park and found a site called cruisingforsex.com which catalogued all the hot cruisey public places, and gave personal testimonials ("I've found all varieties of great cock there!") and even ratings.
we looked up zanesville, ohio, and our sys admin says, "oh my god! that's the park where I walk my dog!"

there's this one park in Belgrade where it was notorious for gays to hang out, and signal each other by dropping a bunch of coins on the ground.

That was until several skinheads figured it out and started to lure the gays to their benches and proceed to pummel them.

there's a park called the Fens in Boston which is perfect for random trysting because of many paths through eight-foot brush leading to small clearings (10' x 10'), surely beaten down by years of anal sex. Stepping around the heaps of used condoms, it is a good place to walk around and smoke a joint in public.

I know two girls who, on separate occasions, have gone sunbathing there and awoken to find a man standing over them yanking his crank, too.

xfer said:
beaten down by years of anal sex.

991209a.jpg