crimson glory

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
is this band really cool? i think this band is probably really cool. i just listened to my first song and i'm thinking of buying a couple of albums to fit right beside "awaken the guardian" and "operation: mindcrime" in my pitifully small collection of us heavy metal

which one is best to get and talk about this band i guess :ill:

Crimson Glory is great, what they said about the first two albums. We did a pretty killer cover of "Lady of Winter" for a tribute album, I should post that sometime.

But "Dream Dancer" is one of their very - very best songs you know

Yo

A great song indeed. Their first two are essential. The 3rd one has some good songs, but once again Atlantic Records somehow managed to convince yet another band to fuck up a good thing. And the last one with Wade Black on vocals and Doc Killdrums from Savatage on drums would have been a million times better if they hadn't used that ridiculously dumb new drum kit that they used. Completely fucked the album in my opinion.

Astronomica really isn't that bad, when you take it as a generic heavy metal album. Great for driving to or rockin' out or the like, there's definitely some enjoyment to be found. Just a shame that it falls under the Crimson Glory banner.

editz: ha ha, just remembered how I reckoned it to be epic Starcraft multiplaya action music, back in the day