Disclaimer : I'm not a pro, I just listen to a lot of music and I'm learning to mix myself.

I like it. Sounds well mixed, I like the balance between the guitars and the bass. Everything sounds to its place. What guitar amp was used? Just curious? 6505?

Maybe I'd go with a small comment on the snare. In my very humble opinion, its sound could be improved. Hard for me to point out what is wrong, but it's lacking some kind of a snap, it's not agressive enough. Could very well be that the drummer was too soft on the snare?

Disclaimer : I'm not a pro, I just listen to a lot of music and I'm learning to mix myself.

I like it. Sounds well mixed, I like the balance between the guitars and the bass. Everything sounds to its place. What guitar amp was used? Just curious? 6505?

Maybe I'd go with a small comment on the snare. In my very humble opinion, its sound could be improved. Hard for me to point out what is wrong, but it's lacking some kind of a snap, it's not agressive enough. Could very well be that the drummer was too soft on the snare?

Thanks! It's actually an Axe FX II with a blend of the 6505 and Bogner Uberchall models. Drums were actually programmed (guilty) but I do agree the snare got a little bit crushed by mastering. My mixes these days are a little different than this one so the snare is less squashed from the limiter.