cross your fingers for me guys! (new band content)

StefTD

Jun 29, 2005
Esslingen, Germany
So, I had my first rehearsal with a band last sunday as a bass player.
Nice guys (one guitar player, drummer and a female vocalist), good music and so on.
They weren't sure, because another guy comes in to play next monday.

So why do I want to play in the band?
At first, I really like the music (www.myspace.com/thehumanfactorband), modern stuff
with a good female vocalist that knows how to scream if she wants to scream.
At second, they're very nice and professional.
And the third point is:
The guitar player actually owns a studio (www.u3multimedia.de)
where they're rehearsing. The singer was in the control room (she's pregnant at the moment
and didn't want to sing in the live room), while we played in the live room.
They had completly recorded playbacks, the guitar player played a Bogner XTC into a
Mesa 4x12 and I was able to play a Hiwatt Custom 100 into an Ampeg 8x10.

It was the fucking best sound I had in my whole live and they will practice in these rooms until
the singer gets her baby (in juli), than they gonna practice in the normal rehearsal room.
I am recording some basslines tomorrow for one of the songs so that they know what I can do.

It would be great if they want me to join their band!

As far as I know he doesn't own a BMW, I think he actually doesn't own a car at all.
The studio is in his home and he does it for living and studied this stuff.

Dude, I own a BMW, my sister owns a BMW and my brother owns a BMW. Guess what, we are not rich.

haha NO NO NO! you got it wrong -

i did not say "does daddy own A bmw" - i said "does daddy own bmw" - MEANING DOES THE PERSONS FATHER OWN THE CAR COMPANY "BMW"

bmw's are dirt cheap to buy especially in ireland due to taxing on higher liter engines and there is nothing special about them. everyone has one, its just such a popular car i choose bmw for my statement

check twice, cut once - always re-read mate!