Crowd Comparison

FUCKIN SHIT !!!! Give me an time machine and i will be back in '85 to put John for replace Neil : John would have been THE classic singer, and you would close your mouths!

Joey IS the singer of Anthrax, but john do a better job! there is no debate! :Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil:

I saw them on the Stomp tour and John climbed up to the top of the PA speaker, took his shoes off and dove head-first into the crowd at least 15 feet below, I got a bootleg video of it. That is a badass frontman.

FUCKIN SHIT !!!! Give me an time machine and i will be back in '85 to put John for replace Neil : John would have been THE classic singer, and you would close your mouths!

Joey IS the singer of Anthrax, but john do a better job! there is no debate! :Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil:

That's funny, since TGOTE sounds like shit

Same city, same festival, different year, different singer.

Do you you really believe that if Joey were to be on stage during that same concert where your lover John Bush was on stage that the crowd would have been not into it? You think that crowd wouldn't want to hear that song done with the singer that originally did it? Are you really this stupid? Might be... just might be. It was a different year, different time of day, different list of bands.

What about the times when Anthrax could barely fill a bar during the volume 8 tour? 100 people in attendance in some cities.

Anthrax with Joey will always fill large clubs and even some larger theatre type venues. I can promise you that there will be no Anthrax headlining shows with Joey that they have only 100 people in attendance.

Your theory about the Anthrax fans wanting John Bush on vocals instead of John is just total garbage and using a youtube video of 2 different shows is retarded.

Sorry to be butting into the thread, but how do you know Anthrax was down to bars/clubs during the Stomp 442- WCFYA Era? It's hard to believe they actually played at that small of a venue....:confused:

Bush was already in Armored Saint though.

Sorry to be butting into the thread, but how do you know Anthrax was down to bars/clubs during the Stomp 442- WCFYA Era? It's hard to believe they actually played at that small of a venue....:confused:

They were playing shitty bars and clubs that shitty local bands play at, with the same sized crowd lol. :tickled:

What people fail to realize is that during the Bush era Anthrax was nearly close to extinction. Playing to small crowds at clubs, numerous label issues, the band was down the tubes for nearly ten years before WCFYA put them back on the map as it was seen as their comeback album.

But despite these statistics which are FACT and NOT opinion, you guys carry on as if it was the golden era of the band.

What people fail to realize is that during the Bush era Anthrax was nearly close to extinction. Playing to small crowds at clubs, numerous label issues, the band was down the tubes for nearly ten years before WCFYA put them back on the map as it was seen as their comeback album.

But despite these statistics which are FACT and NOT opinion, you guys carry on as if it was the golden era of the band.

What you people fail to realize is that musically it was the golden era for some people.

Anthrax almost became extinct because of the Bush years? How about Testament (and countless others) who continued playing pure thrash metal and actually called it quits during the same time frame?

Don't know anything about shitty bars, all I know in Europe they played the same venues both WCFYA and reunion tours.

We know because we were there and witnessed it. It is hard to believe, but believe it.

When Anthrax played at Jaxx in Springfield(a small club/bar) with Bush. The place was packed to the rafters. Same year, Belladonna played there solo and there were like 30 people there if you include the bar employees, band and crew.

When Anthrax played at Jaxx in Springfield(a small club/bar) with Bush. The place was packed to the rafters. Same year, Belladonna played there solo and there were like 30 people there if you include the bar employees, band and crew.

Not even a legit comparison

Not even a legit comparison

It was an other time! They were at low ebb!
Now Anthrax is on a revival! Maybe if they play the Big4 with John the story would be the same! Who know???

But all this shit have a big good point : Anthrax is back in Thrash! No matter who's behind the mic!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The name Anthrax is always going to have more drawing power than the name Joey Belladonna or John Bush

Would love to see how many fans would show up to see "John Bush" live in concert :D:D 'playing select tracks from volume 8, the threat is real, and stomp 442' ... I bet that would be a huge draw!