Crowd Comparison

I bet if Limp Bizkit played in Prague it would be sold out. Here in the usa there would be nobody there. Just different here I guess.

You know I was there in 2003, but for free, as a reporter. Don't know if it was sold out but it was packed (venue for 15 000 ppl). I didn't want to go there because it was only a short time after I had to attend Linkin Park crappy show but in the end I actually enjoyed LB.

It's WE the people who run the country. Obama is just the president we elected to lead us. I've never seen ticketmaster surcharges rise that high to the point where the ticket is doubled. Also, you can skip those surcharges by simply buying directly from the venue.

Deliberately/Accidently typing Osama and then correcting it without deleting it in order to make some cryptic point goes to show how uneducated we are in this country.

Don't include me in that "the president we elected" bullshit. I voted for Ralph Nader. Plus WE don't run shit. This isn't a democracy; it's a republic. It's like having two choices on a menu: fried shit or broiled shit. Sure, you can order a cheeseburger, but it isn't very fucking likely that you will get it. Not to say it is much better in any other country; the whole world is fucked one way or another. We're not uneducated, it's just that the educators are paid to brainwash us and make us good little automaton consumers. If someone wants to call me 'uneducated' because I choose to think for myself and call shit as I see it, then roll me a dunce cap and call me 'Rube'. It beats being a sheep.

It's a lot different in other Countries than the USA. A lot of European Countries still fill up stadiums to watch awful bands like Limp Bizkit. Limp Bizkit can't give away tickets in the USA but can sell out a huge arena in Russia or Germany. But thats just how it seems to be. It's too bad Anthrax's native Country only put 100-300 people into the clubs to see Bushthrax during the Volume 8 tour. Thats just how it is here. Metal fans in general in the USA are very picky and won't put up with garbage like Bushthrax's stomp and volume 8 albums.

"Stomp" and "Volume 8" are excellent albums: tight, innovative, full of great music and lyrics. The garbage - poisonous garbage - is that crap, that's falling out of your stinky mouth, my friend. Your obsessive tendency toward almost aggressive vulgarity every time you speak about the band's 90's catalog points out at very unhappy middle-aged man with the OCD... You're in a desperate need to get professional help, otherwise one day you'll leave your house in the morning, and next time your friends see you will be on the front pages with unpleasant headlines.
In regards of metal fans in the US... They are as picky as anywhere else. They filled up stadiums and arenas for Metallica and Linkin Park in 2003 (prices were, as you remember, next to astronomical).
But at the same time... I remember one of the Anthrax show during Kiler A's tour, at Bowery Ballroom, the venue was literally stuffed like a can of sardines (I and a friend of mine had to buy tix fr. scalpers). At the same time Metalica was playing covers at Radio City, and so many people around were saying that they "were glad to be at the Bowery, not in Midtown".

That show was in January of 2002, more than 15 months "before WCFYA came out". Since you so perfectly remember what was happening to you nine fucking years ago, you should also be precise with the line, "you insipid ass".
Plus, who the fuck would wanna go to Old Bridge, NJ and for what? To get bitten by a snake in those contaminated woods?

a) I remember it clearly because I remember the stupidity of the line. What the fuck else would they put out?
b) it was 10 years ago.
c) Right, don't go to Old Bridge. There's nothing metal about Old Bridge at all. Nope, Megaforce didn't start there. People often refer to the "Brooklyn Metal Militia" not the "Old Bridge Metal Militia".

So John Bush actually has an account here? That's the only person I can see getting so offended at someone calling Vol 8 & Stomp 442 crap (which they are)

So John Bush actually has an account here? That's the only person I can see getting so offended at someone calling Vol 8 & Stomp 442 crap (which they are)

I am curious. Is everyone bashing Vol 8 and Stomp because they genuinely suck or because they suck compared to past Anthrax albums? I still like listening to them. They just pale in comparison to stuff like ATL and POT.

Completely off topic...if anyone is into the whole social networking thing (apart from forums and shit) and needs an invite to Google+, PM me your e-mail address and I will set you up.

Stomp 442 is one of my favorite albums, of any band.

Thats cool, but you do realize you are in the minority right? So when you get all pissy about someone saying how that album is sub-par for Anthrax you are one of the few that actually find this to be an amazing album, your favorite of all time by any band.. that is almost scary... but it's your opinion nobody can change it. Just don't be so surprised when others don't feel the same way.

So just to be clear you find Stomp 442 to be better than albums like Slayer "Reign in Blood", Iron Maiden "The Number of The Beast" Anthrax "Among The Living - Persistence of Time", Metallica "Master of Puppets" and every other classic metal album?

That sounds quite silly wouldn't you say?

Thats cool, but you do realize you are in the minority right? So when you get all pissy about someone saying how that album is sub-par for Anthrax you are one of the few that actually find this to be an amazing album, your favorite of all time by any band.. that is almost scary... but it's your opinion nobody can change it. Just don't be so surprised when others don't feel the same way.

So just to be clear you find Stomp 442 to be better than albums like Slayer "Reign in Blood", Iron Maiden "The Number of The Beast" Anthrax "Among The Living - Persistence of Time", Metallica "Master of Puppets" and every other classic metal album?

That sounds quite silly wouldn't you say?

So, you find it difficult to deal with the fact that someone prefers a less popular release over albums that the majority consider to be classics?

THAT sounds quite silly in my opinion. If everyone was concerned with agreeing with the majority we'd all be listening to Lady Gaga, not thrash metal.

So, you find it difficult to deal with the fact that someone prefers a less popular release over albums that the majority consider to be classics?

THAT sounds quite silly in my opinion. If everyone was concerned with agreeing with the majority we'd all be listening to Lady Gaga, not thrash metal.

No I personally don't. But for discussion sake it is fun to know.