Crowd Comparison

Tell you what, when Anthrax comes around, you buy a ticket from ticketmaster and I'll cover the surcharges. I'll even buy you a beer if I go to the show.

Excellent! They are playing Yankee Stadium in September with Slayer and some other bands (though I will probably leave after Anthrax and Slayer). Tickets are around $100. So surcharges should be right around a car payment. LOL!

That is another thing. I can appreciate that there is more of a draw when multiple big name bands play together, but it is also more expensive. I might be willing to sell blood, plasma, semen, ball sweat and any other bodily fluid the medical industry would pay me for in order to get a $35 ticket to see Anthrax and Slayer at a place like Star Lake or Consol or even a large club in Pittsburgh. But I can't fathom paying an extra $60 for Dave Must-retire and Mainstream-ica. It comes down to the cash and what they are doing is right to that end, but still a lot of fans can't help but feel slighted by the Mini-palooza approach. I guess I am just an old fart who longs for the good old days where one headliner and two opening acts was considered a festival jubilee of entertainment. *sigh*

I just couldn't get past this. So sorry I didn't finish reading the rest of your post as I was and am laughing too hard :D:D:D

Of course, you did, who are you kiddin...
Your laughter thou, and the large fonts you've been sporadically using are another evidence that you need to be hospitalized. These your mood swings - from cursing and spitting to "laughing too hard" - are to dangerous to ignore.
A genius or two here decided that I'm John Bush. :) But, hey! You're definitely Spitz! :zombie:

Right on! Stomp rules and Volume 8 is probably my 2nd most favourite Anthrax record (after WCFYA) and everyone who thinks otherwise can go climb a tree for all I care...

Thats cool, but you do realize you are in the minority right? So when you get all pissy about someone saying how that album is sub-par for Anthrax you are one of the few that actually find this to be an amazing album, your favorite of all time by any band.. that is almost scary... but it's your opinion nobody can change it. Just don't be so surprised when others don't feel the same way.

So just to be clear you find Stomp 442 to be better than albums like Slayer "Reign in Blood", Iron Maiden "The Number of The Beast" Anthrax "Among The Living - Persistence of Time", Metallica "Master of Puppets" and every other classic metal album?

That sounds quite silly wouldn't you say?

Oh I'm sorry I guess I'm not supposed to be "in the minority" and only listen to whats popular.

I guess I'll go download a Justin Bieber album from iTunes, so I won't be in the minority with my tastes.

And yes, with the exception of POT, I like Stomp 442 better then all of those albums.

Oh I'm sorry I guess I'm not supposed to be "in the minority" and only listen to whats popular.

I guess I'll go download a Justin Bieber album from iTunes, so I won't be in the minority with my tastes.

And yes, with the exception of POT, I like Stomp 442 better then all of those albums.

what-is-this-i-dont-even.jpg

Crowds. Just watch NFV end of a (non) discussion
Yeah, that makes a LOT of sense. We are looking at Anthrax in the past 2 years, and you bring up 20+ year old stuff. Not the same. Metal & thrash were in the hayday back in the 80s/early 90s. This footage shows Bush is a great frontman, and Joey still lacks it.....one of the reasons (of many) that Scott & Charlie gave for booting Joey in the 1st place! Think about it!

This is just anonther non discussion. What's the point? Even if you obviously think John Bush is netter Jos would no agree. He's no in the band anymore and i don't think he'll be back soon. I coups have posted footage of anthrax playing a shithole with John Bush and playing to 50.000 people with Joey, would That convince an die hard Bush supporter they are "better" now?

...I coups have posted footage of anthrax playing a shithole with John Bush and playing to 50.000 people with Joey, would That convince an die hard Bush supporter they are "better" now?

The last three shows Anthrax (with Bush) played in NYC were at Roseland, Irving Plaza, and Beacon Theater. You can hardly call them "shitholes". But even if they were shitholes who cares. It's all about art, isn't it? The goddamn Van Gogh died in poverty - it didn't make him less brilliant than Michelangelo...

I coups have posted footage of anthrax playing a shithole with John Bush and playing to 50.000 people with Joey, would That convince an die hard Bush supporter they are "better" now?

If it was headlining show for 50 thousand ppl that would convince me they are a sellout band now! :lol:

If it was headlining show for 50 thousand ppl that would convince me they are a sellout band now! :lol:

ANTHRAX WITH JOHN BUSH HEADLINING SHOW IN AUSTIN TX 2000 (PLAYING A SHITHOLE ):yell::Spin::puke::lol::lol:

ANTHRAX WITH BELLADONNA IN VENEZUELA HEANDLINING SHOW "FORUM DE VALENCIA":fu::fu:

sorry bro but JOEY IS THE LAW:wave::devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just anonther non discussion. What's the point? Even if you obviously think John Bush is netter Jos would no agree. He's no in the band anymore and i don't think he'll be back soon. I coups have posted footage of anthrax playing a shithole with John Bush and playing to 50.000 people with Joey, would That convince an die hard Bush supporter they are "better" now?

Somebody's been drinking! :D

...just like me! :fu:

A SHITHOLE... VENEZUELA...

It's funny you decided to mention "shithole" and "Venezuela" in the same post...
Not that I support a notion, that the beacon of the world's progressive and social movement such as the admirable republic of Venezuela could actually be a shithole... No, God forbid. There're still N. Korea, Iran and Belarus to lead the way. If Joey went, for instance, to Iran, he'd make it 150, 000 moshing supporters! Then he would get wasted, puked on a Koran, and get publicly stoned on The Khomeini Plaza, Tehran.
Anybody knows if Joey likes to be stoned? Or he's still an AA customer?

My god that song is horrible. That crowd was really singing the chorus loud :D:D Thankfully that era is OVER

A person who constantly refers to a ten-or-twenty year period as "an era" should be quietly dismembered in front of a Catholic girlschool. And then institutionalized. Until the further notice from this board.

It's funny you decided to mention "shithole" and "Venezuela" in the same post...
Not that I support a notion, that the beacon of the world's progressive and social movement such as the admirable republic of Venezuela could actually be a shithole... No, God forbid. There're still N. Korea, Iran and Belarus to lead the way. If Joey went, for instance, to Iran, he'd make it 150, 000 moshing supporters! Then he would get wasted, puked on a Koran, and get publicly stoned on The Khomeini Plaza, Tehran.
Anybody knows if Joey likes to be stoned? Or he's still an AA customer?

A person who constantly refers to a ten-or-twenty year period as "an era" should be quietly dismembered in front of a Catholic girlschool. And then institutionalized. Until the further notice from this board.

Bush era didnt last 20 years dude.