Votes: 1 4.3%
  • flying

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • electricity

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • violence

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
hm... i voted for A Natural Disaster.... for me it's the best song now... and the lyrics were made for me.... but i love also every song... except one... closer... i think this is good song.. but i can't stand that Vincent's voice is changed.... maybe if the voice was normal, song wouldn't be better... but i prefer Vincents normal vocals =) i hope you understand me..... =( echh....

And I`d say that Closer is massive. I also wasn`t totally sure about the voice at first but I got used to it and now I like it. There is a great power in Closer especially when you listen to it together with Balance, it sounds fantastic, the fact that it begins very peacfully & slowly grows in power to finally explode and then "calm down" ( you`re closer and closer to reach the truth, it`s within you but you still can`t reach it and the end of this song sounds a bit like some kind of resignation for me).
This track is really ok, music and the lyrics go really well with each other, so fuck the electronically changed voice, it`s a great song.

it's still hard to decide, i still don't like the piano on electricity(sorry danny)tho i do like the song...
i sometimes skip harmonium and childhood dreams but the other songs are great, all in their own way!
if i had to choose 1 i'd go for closer

we obviously don't like childhood dream... well, i'm not too fond of it anyway.
works ok as a live intro tho.

i'd like to see some more votes peeps :Spin: