New anathema album, first impressions

Strangelight said:
Erm no. Dont you mean Anathema copying Portishead. What the fuck has it to do with Antimatter?
i meant "it sounds like Portishead,elements of which have previously been used by Antimatter,female vocals in the very same style and sound"
i was just bored to type the whole sentence :/

@achernar as i said in the beggining of my *review",this one is a ROUGH estimation of the album.the real value of the album comes years after of course.

Mariner said:
they arent losing any proft cause i aint buying the album. so the artist doesnt miss the income he would get otherwise, and i win the song.

hahaha mariner i was going to get you on the guest list for the gigs in greece but you can ass off now!!!! delete your files immediately!!!

pagan2002 said:
hahaha mariner i was going to get you on the guest list for the gigs in greece but you can ass off now!!!! delete your files immediately!!!
mineallmine.jpg

as a proof i just made this pic that i have the album. you really misunderstood me. i think?
my point is that i have an mp3 of the beastie boys (sabotage) but i dont want to buy their album cause there isnt nothing else appealing to me.

i dont know if i have anything to prove... because i dont get it. if he didnt misunderstood me that is

pagan2002 said:
yeah. next time you wonder why anathema are poor and cannot sustain themsleves financially, look at your download files and then buy youselves a nice bar of chocolate.
there are many people who buy the albums and genuinely try to support the band, you know.

so far i've bought every Anathema album as soon as it came out, Serenades/Crestfallen, Silent Enigma and Eternity I bought for a second time cos my old copies had scratches, I've paid to see Anathema about 8 times including support gigs&festivals which I went to just to see Anathema, I've bought official merchandise from some of those gigs, I have introduced quite a few people into the band by making them compilation tapes and some of them went out and bought the albums & came to the gigs with me, I've got Anathema played at local rock clubs and the uni radio, I once had a website out there trying to promote the band, I wrote reviews on places like amazon etc.

I dunno what else I can do.