Worst Anathema songs

Forlorn Hope

leave me alone
What is/are the worst Anathema song(s) in your opinion? Personally I "hate" the song Alternative 4, I don't like neither the music or the lyrics/vocals of it. And if Danny reads this, I would like what you think too, I heard you guys don't like your early records anymore.

I was thinking of doing a tread like this but i held back :).

I utterly hate Sweat Tears - what the hell is Darren doing?

ALLL ISSSSS NOOOTTTT LOOOOOOOOSSTTTTT... the bridge is awesome though

Alternative4 sucks big times, it has a weird environment too and the lyrics are not bright.

*stands up and grabs a pack of anathema albums*

Looking Outside Inside is very catchy first then it gives me a MTV feeling hit wich usually is... damm i've been brainwashed.

Nocturnal Emission - what the hell is this? I mean, i love the whole SE thing, LOVE is the adequate term but what the....

i think it it, luckly all the other songs are good or very good.

:mad: grr. badmouthing Alternative 4, eh? :err: i think it's the best track on the album. ...well almost, anyway.
:cry: and there's nothing wrong with Sweet Tears. as for Anyone, Anywhere i really love that cliché power ending. :confused:

:yell: the only song i ever skip is Hope. :guh:

Take your pick of songs off AFDTE (except for track 6, that's cool). And also that Pink Floyd song on Eternity, I hate that (not a big fan of bands doing covers, and even less of a fan of PF).

I like every single other song though. Really.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
Take your pick of songs off AFDTE (except for track 6, that's cool). And also that Pink Floyd song on Eternity, I hate that (not a big fan of bands doing covers, and even less of a fan of PF).
aahhh, you and the windmills... :zombie: there's no Pink Floyd song on Eternity! "Hope" is a Roy Harper song!!

and the name of the worst Anathema song is quite obvious and undisputable: "Dreaming: the Romance." gaak.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom

I like every single other song though. Really.

its not a pink floyd song and you obviously dont understand the lyrics...not everyone does.

ALTERNATIVE 4 IS THE MOST PSYCHEDELIC SONG YOU'LL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!!! it's a killer.

well, for me, some of you will know, i dont like the songs on which darren sings. others...there is definitely no "worst"...including anyone, anywhere.

Originally posted by sol83
Dreaming: The Romance.... Totally pointless..

Dreaming is at least genius. Other standarts, you know... ;)

You guys (and not) are just fucked up mentioning 'Anyone, anywhere', 'Sweet tears', 'Alt. 4'. What would you call the best then??

This is not the thread to find the truth.