what was the worst time u have in your life (and listen anathema)?

Hi,

Well, i think all my life is a worth time. I mean I always ask myself if I'm what I really wanted to be. In fact, I'm not sure to do what I like, to be with the girlfriend I would like, ...

I think my life is a big question ?

There seem to be a lot of depressing threads here lately.

There must be more to talk about...

When I was 19 (4 years ago) I was at my girlfriends house (the first girl i ever loved...i think:confused: ) and i knew things were about to end. I locked myself in her room while her and some friends were hanging out in another room. I had a bottle of liquor and Eternity...well when things are not going well in a relationship those two do not mix.:lol:
I ended up have a bit of a nervous breakdown...crying and blah blah. You know how it goes.

Originally posted by leadfoot256
When I was 19 (4 years ago) I was at my girlfriends house (the first girl i ever loved...i think:confused: ) and i knew things were about to end. I locked myself in her room while her and some friends were hanging out in another room. I had a bottle of liquor and Eternity...well when things are not going well in a relationship those two do not mix.:lol:
I ended up have a bit of a nervous breakdown...crying and blah blah. You know how it goes.

Glad to hear someone else has been doing same thing as I while having a heartache: getting drunk alone and listening to Anathema. Been doing it couple of times and it works in a very mysterious way: booze makes you forget the situation and the music gives you strength and something else to thinks about. But the next morning you have the face sober the same shitty situation you had previous evening before you got shitfaced...

Originally posted by Eos

If my boyfriend would do that I would probably kill him :mad: *little joke*

If this guy isn't able to choose a better moment to leave his girlfriend than he's not worth of one single tear!!!

haha thank you :))

you are rigth..
but we (humans) love to cry for useless people (or am ý the only one??? )

....i think requiem has a point....
tis a pity human kind seems to enjoy discussing the negative aspects in life as oppossed to the positive.....

Liz
(typing from NSW ...fire capital at the moment ):(

My worst time was two years ago, during the Spring99 when some girl broke my heart so badly......

I was listening to Saturnus' Starres for the first time, and I know I cried like hell.
It helped me go through it.

As for Anathema, that was the band that connected us in the 1st place.....( " I gave her Eternity, but she threw it away" )

Originally posted by Anthony
There were really shitty times, when Anathema helped , but worst time was when I've heard "A fine day to exit". I've lost my favorite band.

listen this album one more time...
first time ý listened ý didn't like too, but ý tryed to listen one more time and ý LÝKE it, specially a fine day to exit is aWANDERFUL song..