Cry of Love anyone?

urinalcakemix

man who plays drum
Jun 7, 2003
Wallingford, CT
Visit site
After seeing how popular Badlands is on the boards, wondering if theres any Cry of Love fans around? GREAT rock band, real good stuff for anyone who hasn't heard of them. Definitely check out "Brother", awesome album!

Cry Of Love was a great hard rock band in the vein of Bad Company...great stuff. A couple of others along the same lines were Brother Cane and Blackeyed Susan, both had more of an older Aerosmith sound.

This kinda bluesy hard rock is pure heaven to me.

urinalcakemix said:
Great discriptions, near perfect! Never heard of Blackeyes susan, I know who im checking out soon!
Blackeyed Susan was Dizzy Dean's band after he left Britny Fox. Don't worry if you didn't like BF, BS was nothing like them. BS was a lot more bluesy and Dean sang in his normal voice.

I got the chance to see them back in 1993 opening for Robert Plant on the tour for their first album. They were great! I still have my drum stick I caught from their drummer.

I LOVED theis band - still play BROTHER every few months... I was not as crazy about the second disc with the new lead singer- the first guy was the best! :worship:

Peacepipe rocked!!!:headbang:

"Burn down the sacred ground.... tearin' the temple down...." :hotjump: