Cryptopsy's None So Live

Nephrenka

Nov 5, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Anyone here like/heard it? I just got it and I must say I enjoy it very much. It's a bit over-produced for a live album, but that doesn't bother me too much. This album just puts Flo Mounier into the forefront of just about any drummer I've heard. IMO this albums rivals Slayer's Decade of Aggression despite it's brevity.

Also I like the new vocalist, Martin Lacroix, will he be featured on future Cryptopsy releases?

Any thoughts?

This album is up there for me for all time greatist live cds-albums, i cant believe a band like that can be so exact but yet faster!!!! i was very shocked and happy when i bought it the day it came out. I never had the privalege to see these guys live and wish to so, my urge is greater then that the time i wanted to see opeth so bad haha still my fav live band is morbid angel and if they can outsmoke them i will be schoked :D

Cosmic Sea said:
Anyone here like/heard it? I just got it and I must say I enjoy it very much. It's a bit over-produced for a live album, but that doesn't bother me too much. This album just puts Flo Mounier into the forefront of just about any drummer I've heard. IMO this albums rivals Slayer's Decade of Aggression despite it's brevity.

Also I like the new vocalist, Martin Lacroix, will he be featured on future Cryptopsy releases?

Any thoughts?

Uhmm.. as far as i know martin lacroix is their new permanent voacalist! I got to see him live for one song ( we got raped in vancouver on th dimmu / cryptopsy show ) And it sounded awesome! Bout time cryptopsy got back to the death vocals.. gogogoogogogogoo flo

I've heard it. It's a killer live album, but it means nothing if you've seen them live in person. I saw them on the Dimmu Borgir/Cryptopsy tour. Jesus...that was insane, and Martin Lacroix is way better than Mike DiSalvo.

I swear i think Flo is drum god. he might not do a blast beat for the entire song but u can tell he can do it Nile style or better and faster. i play guitar but he is still a musicians inspiration to always to do more.

This is the best live album ever 'cause I was right at that fucking montreal show :loco:

Martyr were playing right before too!!! o_O

This recording don't do the live show justice! That was INNNNNNNSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEEEE believe me. By far the most intense show I've seen. Flo IS the best drummer! Seeing that solo live was really something.

I always wanted to have that feeling of hearing a live concert that i attended. u must be and feel lucky haha, MARTYR is awsome!! i saw em at the march metal meltdown in NJ. Sucks that they went on at 3 instead of like 8 or 9