CS:source, i'm back in

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
Hell yeah,
I'm coming back tonight for 30days, until my trial license expires for crossover mac. Anyone care to join me? Be ware, I haven't played for four months so i will suck, but it should be fun. Kevin, David, Steve (both of you) and any others AIM me tonight.
The rape is on!

Hell yeah,
I'm coming back tonight for 30days, until my trial license expires for crossover mac. Anyone care to join me? Be ware, I haven't played for four months so i will suck, but it should be fun. Kevin, David, Steve (both of you) and any others AIM me tonight.
The rape is on!

:lol: Yes!

I started playing again recently as well. I'll shoot you over the IPs of the servers I play on next time I'm getting ready to play. Not sure if I'll be on tonight or not, I may go out. If I stay in, I'll knife you a few thousand times.

I've played for a total of like 35 minutes since I got back from Arizona in early March. For some reason I just completely stopped playing after that trip. No idea why. Maybe it's the xBox 360 I got.

The only time I ever play CS:S is if I feel like having a random go at Surf 10x_final.