I'm back!

stargazer

Skyfire wants you!
Nov 27, 2001
Lund, Sweden
www.skyfireonline.net
Hey people, I'm back!
Did you miss me? ;)

I think I OD'd on internet for a while back after we had recorded the album.. just got extremely bored with everything.. didn't even start icq for almost two months.

Anyway... I guess I'll be hanging out here every now and then, but perhaps not as much as I did before.

I just payed the fee for this forum the first time so I guess this place will be around for at least another quarter :D

See ya! :headbang:

Originally posted by stargazer
Hey people, I'm back!
Did you miss me? ;)

I think I OD'd on internet for a while back after we had recorded the album.. just got extremely bored with everything.. didn't even start icq for almost two months.

Anyway... I guess I'll be hanging out here every now and then, but perhaps not as much as I did before.

I just payed the fee for this forum the first time so I guess this place will be around for at least another quarter :D

See ya! :headbang:
spit it out frankly: Skyfire got bored of this forum/whole board ;)

thanks for showing up, after all :) :)

Originally posted by stargazer
I'm actually letting my hair grow now :p

letting it grow back to how it was or like letting it grow like Martin....i think you would look very.....different with long long hairh ehe.

K soryy i cna't read oall that shit man this thread is long already i don't even reamember it wait i sace i remmebr it i think is ay saw it the other day hmm its my brithday today i think i nned to go out now time to pick up the ladies ant the bar you know the drill fellas