Curiosity.

Dark Epyon

New Metal Member
Aug 2, 2011
Hey Chris, i just stumbled upon this Forum and i found it incredible that you actually answer to people's questions. I'm a Megadeth fan, and, well, since you joined i kinda became a fan of yours too. (yay?) You seem to be a really nice, calm guy in the videos i saw (Interviews, Chaos Theory column and the Private Gear one.) So i thought perhaps it wouldn't be as much of a nuisance if i asked you about something that i've been curious about.

On June of 2010, after you played a pretty perfect solo of "Tornado of Souls" you fell on stage, and, funny or not, what sparked my curiosity was what happened after? Did you get injured ?(not really injured since you continued to play, but, something that would bother you for a while.) What was Dave's reaction to that? Did he just look at you with a "It happens" face or he just cracked a little smile and didn't mention it afterwards?

Thanks for taking your time to answer if you can.

EDIT: Here's a video of it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris, i just stumbled upon this Forum and i found it incredible that you actually answer to people's questions. I'm a Megadeth fan, and, well, since you joined i kinda became a fan of yours too. (yay?) You seem to be a really nice, calm guy in the videos i saw (Interviews, Chaos Theory column and the Private Gear one.) So i thought perhaps it wouldn't be as much of a nuisance if i asked you about something that i've been curious about.

On June of 2010, after you played a pretty perfect solo of "Tornado of Souls" you fell on stage, and, funny or not, what sparked my curiosity was what happened after? Did you get injured ?(not really injured since you continued to play, but, something that would bother you for a while.) What was Dave's reaction to that? Did he just look at you with a "It happens" face or he just cracked a little smile and didn't mention it afterwards?

Thanks for taking your time to answer if you can.

EDIT: Here's a video of it:

Ahhhahahah Funny question.

that particular time I fell, I didn't get injured (just my ego Ahahhha), and as far as Dave's reaction I don't think he noticed it (he was probably focused on what he was doing).

Take care, Chris.

Last edited by a moderator: