Current addictions

mayhem
marduk
LFDGD,TGCD,TD
im on a nostalgia binge, i downloaded mudvayne's ld 50 and nothingface's violence(i was huge on these albums back in the day"
a crazy ass band called "the berzerker" my friend showed me, its like speedcore and deathmetal, prolly the most intense shit ive heard

Never been much for Coldplay, but yet again I've never tried to listen to them.

Should I maybe give this album a chance?
I would say definitely, not only because I happen to like this album so much, but because this album really showcases quite a change in their sound compared to their previous stuff, definitely not as straightforward as it used to be. Whereas the previous albums were more song-based, this is much more an album where the songs are chapters, but even then the songs work great individually as well.

They have enriched their sound with many different/new instruments and sounds which added a whole new dimension i.m.o.

So again, yes, do yourself a favour and definitely give it a try! :)

why thank you then. i forgot its actually still pretty awesome, especially when compared to other metal of its ilk at the time.

Yeah, I remember people used to give me crap around school because they thought Mudvayne sucked. I loved the crap out of LD 50. It definitely has some awesome tracks.

random dance music

daft punk-Alive! 2007
stardust-the music sounds better with you
the killers-mr brightside(a plethora of remixes)
dj doboy-assorted
dj tiesto-elements of life album and Just Be album

Aprilhäxan;7459233 said:
Eudaimony, Swordmaster and - I dunno why - Hypocrisy - The Fourth Dimension. I never really liked this album before except Apocalypse, but now I play it twice per day!

Really? The Fourth Dimension is one of my favorites from their catalog. The only one I like more is Abducted. Apocalypse, The Fourth Dimension, great tunes. Really evil...

Right now I'm stuck on Pungent Stench, Rotting Christ, and Lacrimas Profundere.

Empyrium and Ulver. Also some Tenhi. Mostly Empyrium. I've had 'A Wintersunset...' for about four years and I just now really started listening it; now I've got all their other albums on the way! Not to mention The Vision Bleak - 'The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey', Negura Bunget - 'Om', and Wolves in the Throne Room - 'A Diadem of 12 Stars'.

My addiction at the moment is probalby the best technical melodic death metal bad Quo Vadis! Their songs are just so "catchy" if you can say so and so metal. It's hard to explain but I'm really addicted to them now.

really digging uh
Dredg - Triangle
The Grates - Carve Your Name

also the first 3 tracks from Russian Circles latest album "Station"
they just work together so well. its like a great journey. Campaign - Harper Lewis - Station. soooo gooood.