Current Dying Fetus concert

Enough of bashing the idiot.

FailingAcension, you are the most evil person I have ever come in contact with if you make your parents listen to Origin. Why they haven't given you up for adoption, I honestly do not know.

Actually st anger fucking rules. Its my fav cd. Cant put it down. Not what i expected from the reviews. But it tickled my funny bone. Hey im not here bashing dying kermit blindly. I took a listen to them 2months ago and i laughed my ass off. This is simply the worst band i ever heard! Worst than friggin carcass!!!!!! Now thats pretty bad!!! As far as their lyrics go. How many songs can you write with the word "giblet" in them!

Wow! By saying that you've just rendered whatever "opinions" (if you could call them that) you say in the future totally void and not worth listening to! Great job, pal! :Spin:
Now, please, humor me. Tell me how lars is the greatest metal drummer ever! Tell me how much lars rocks!

Theirs many drummers more talented than lars. But lars is king cus he fucking makes me laugh my ass off! Im tickled pink by his antics my brutha! Dont fret my pet. Your music blows like your mother. Go listen to my world! If that song dont make you happy i dont know what will. Oh wait you want music that differentiates you from everyone else at your highschool right? Music that you think is hardcore and gory? AHAHAHAH Get a fucking clue! You think your going to be listening to dying fetus when your 60? That shit is just a fad you will grow out of ! Metallica will never die! So answer this post in 5 yrs. And tell me if your listening to dying crapus!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think lars is funny you should listen to yourself and your 5th grade antics! my brutha...:lol: :lol: rotflmao!!
Post in 5 years, eh?
How about you post right now so that I can be entertained more!:Smug:

fallingASScention stfu peterboy! Listen close folks and fanboys of thy crapdom! You guys are all a bunch of cancor sores on humanity who think listening to grindcore makes you unique! No it just makes u look stupid with horrible taste in music! Do you actually feel anything when u listen to dying gibletS? Shit you have to read the booklet just to know wtf their saying. The lyrics are unintelligible! How fucking skilled you must be to growl as if your taking a shit after eating from a burrito truck. Gimme a break nigstas! I read the post in this forum about bands u hate the most. Half people say metallica. None of you fuckers would be listening to your shit bands if it wasnt for the 4 horsemen who paved the way for the bands! Shit we all know an album from one of the big 4 got you into metal. So pay fucking homage assholes. You are the same idiots who think inflames sold out with r2r because their what. Using clean vox! Fucking idiots! Go suck my giblet and lick my end trails you sons of beeches!

Thank you!:) Do it again, please!
And I refuse to pay homage to anything that takes any less than 1/10 of the musical skill to play to than the bands that I listen to. Metallica falls into that catigory so no homage for them! Sucka'....heh heh

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Metallica will never die! So answer this post in 5 yrs.

Metallica died for me 12 years ago...i think i can post now. They suck now and i could wait 5 more years and still have the same opinion.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
fallingASScention stfu peterboy! Listen close folks and fanboys of thy crapdom! You guys are all a bunch of cancor sores on humanity who think listening to grindcore makes you unique! No it just makes u look stupid with horrible taste in music! Do you actually feel anything when u listen to dying gibletS? Shit you have to read the booklet just to know wtf their saying. The lyrics are unintelligible! How fucking skilled you must be to growl as if your taking a shit after eating from a burrito truck. Gimme a break nigstas! I read the post in this forum about bands u hate the most. Half people say metallica. None of you fuckers would be listening to your shit bands if it wasnt for the 4 horsemen who paved the way for the bands! Shit we all know an album from one of the big 4 got you into metal. So pay fucking homage assholes. You are the same idiots who think inflames sold out with r2r because their what. Using clean vox! Fucking idiots! Go suck my giblet and lick my end trails you sons of beeches!

Ugh. I can't believe I'm even bothering to respond, but come on, you act like if you listen to death-grind or grindcore it's the ONLY thing you listen to. I mean let's see, out of the bands you listed I like In Flames, Iced Earth, Lacuna Coil, Dark Tranquility, My Dying Bride, and Nevermore, among others. So does that mean we only like grindcore or death-grind? Hell no. Oh, and we say Metallica because some of us like their old music but they sold out, I like their old albums, but the new ones are complete shit, we hate them for selling out. Oh, and I think that Slayer and Venom paved the way for death metal and grindcore more than Metallica did, personally. Oh, and just for the record, no, an album from the big four didn't get me into metal, a Judas Priest album did. I don't recall them being one of the big four. Your just making yourself look worse and worse, but...ah hell, go on, it'll be fun to watch.

lol i love you guys too. Yep metallica sold out. Every arena they play in. Everytime they play! And how the fuck is met nu metal? I hear no rapping? Why because their guitars are downtuned in this last album?!?! Stfu many bands have downtuned guiatrs you doofuses!!! Ahh well who cares. some nu metals pretty good. I dig drowning pool, flaw, first godsmack cd is one of my favs, disturbeds cool, so fucking what?!?! Oh no im a mallcorer ahahahhaha. You aholes are worried about being labelized shit. Im a grown man i could care less. I dont have an image like you little highschool kids that are so afraid of being like everyone else. I like music that gets my blood boiling and makes me happy. Songs about giblets and roaches is not the tunes that do it for me. Its too fucking lame!
I like it all. Shit even tori amos is good in my book. Hey i can get intouch with my feminine side!!! ahahahahh But u posuers are too afraid. Afraid of mediocrity. So you instead you settle for inferiority! Ahh just blow me

Hahahaha.....Foolish mortal! If I really cared what I looked like and what people thought I would listen to metallica: st. anger!
If you are serious about being a grown man, you are stuck in a 4th grader's mind. With the reasoning skills of a 2nd grader. And the ability to argue of that of a Pre-kindergardner. Give it a rest. You can't win, plebe.

Plebe? Dont call me your mother's maiden name. Actually listening to st anger is a major pho paux in the metal world! You my get ostracized. Listen here giblet gobbler. Stfu already dying penis sucks ass cheeks. When will u realize this little one? How old r u if u dont mind me asking. You gotta be 15-17. Dont worry at that age your confused. One day youll know what real music is.

Please. As Charubic Murder would say, I'm sorry but you have to be the stupidest person I've ever come into contact with. Why should I bother arguing with you? You taste in music is horrifying. Your "logic" is flawed. You think you are smarter than me because you are older, and yet, my I.Q. is so high above yours that lars couldn't hit that many beats in one minute with this feet as that much! Now THATS fast!

Dang! You are stupid! Please, I change my mind, keep posting!

Why dont you post your age along with your top 10 bands you flaming fagget! I did. How about you doing the same? Or are you afraid of the flaming that will ensue? ;)

I'm 16 years old. (1 month left till I'm 17) I'm not a homosexual.
1.Borknagar
2.Cryptopsy
3.Winds
4.Nile
5.Origin
6.Emperor
7.Children of Bodom
8.Zyklon
9.Dying Fetus
10.Meh...I don't know...Maybe Morbid Angel
I also like Scar Culture, Dimmu Borgir, Kataklysm, Mayhem, SYL, Vintersorg, Exhumed, Decapitated, and a whole lot more bands.....
No one will flame if the bands are decent. But if someone flames because they see the bands as "undecent" then they are wrong and their opinions are not worth hearing. That meaning yours.
And if your such a smart mature person, why haven't you disproved my young mind with your quick wit and logic by now? I should be in my room crying because of how much smarter you are than me! But instead, I'm here making you look like an ass, though obviously you can't tell. Uh-oh. You lose.

Reactions: Henrik Main