Current Dying Fetus concert

Nevermind....I take that back.
retard.jpg

He's a pimpin' retarded wigger

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Your such a fucking posuer caubricmaulder whatever your mongoloid name is. I can give a shit about mainsteam, underground, or anything inbetween. Whatever sounds good to me is what i listen to! Note "sounds good to me" Me being the keyword. Not you! Metallica owns the fucking free world beyotch. :) Your so worried about liking bands that no one fucking has heard of so you can create and image for yourself infront of your peers! You fagathons are to preoccupied in insulting and shitting on everyone elses music, rather that enjoying your own. You guys take metal way to serious. Get the sticks out of your asses. Im so sick of arguing about what bands are good and bad. I already know whats good dip shit., You cant change my mind. Dying fetus are horrid musicians! Whats their best musical display? Ill download it for a good fucking chuckle or two. Venom are european heebs! Fuck those fogeys! Metallica owns all. Im done responding to your threads! Fuck this entire board! And shove your red bulls up your arse!

Man...you say I only like bands I think people here will like? DID YOU READ MY FUCKING POST? I liked at LEAST half the bands on your favorites list...:guh: So uh...yeah...please explain your comment. :Smug:

Not that this is important, I am a big fan of old Metallica AND Dying Fetus, but the new drummer for DYING FETUS is quite bad, just had to throw that in...sorry...he makes actual mistakes on the CD that were not fixed.

this is for DAMENACE123 ..i grabbed the setlist at the show, but left it at a friends house... so if i remember correctly, it goes something like this..
schematics
one shot, one kill
killing on adrenaline
onslaught of malice
something with "hate" in the name .. forgot which
grotesque impailment
some other song
blunt force trauma
kill your mom rape your dog
some other song
praise the lord
maybe another song...
i am sorry that i could not be entirely accurate with the setlist, but i did my best. - peace and enjoy the show! - ben

I don't think they have a song called onslaught of hate, but thanks other than that for that set list, sounds like its going to be an awesome show. Maybe the song with hate in the name is epidemic of hate?