currently listening for the first time to WOF

pits

Jul 22, 2002
quebec canada
Visit site
euh........ im trying words to describe it maybe brilliant no ot enough maybe wonderful not enough again ill try excellent nooooooooooo not enough again ill just have to say excellent wonderfull great fucking masterpiece and you can add adjective if you want my knowledge of the english stop there :p so and to add something else you just received my vote for the album of the year and best newcomer for the metal awards.

LONG LIVE TO POWERQUEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Wow! Thanks for the awesome opinions on the album dude. As I may have mentioned before....hearing that you guys really like the album makes all the hard work worth it! We just can't wait to record the 2nd album now!

From what I can gather from rehearsals and talking to the Italian dudes....we have 10 songs so far for the 2nd album!

Seems to be coming along so fast, man...I can't wait for another album! A tour, though, is top of my wish list ;)

Potential Tour

I'd love to see you come and play in my home town of Hull but I know it's highly unlikely and to be honest I don't know of a suitable venue or how well you'd be received here (if you did want to come here I would reseacrh it for you though). However it would be awesome if you could get to Bradford Rios, Nottingham Rock City or Newcastle Trillians! Although to be honest even if you only do some gigs down south I'll come along (You'll just have to ask Metal Adam to sort us out with sicknotes lol)

Doctor Adam investigate the mysterious case of metal fans all being off sick on the same day! hehe

Regarding touring, I'd like to think that we can do something along the lines of a show in the North, Midlands and the South. Make it easier on those who have to travel

FINALLY!! IT ARRIVED!

I think I've listened to it about 5 times now already... :) I won't give too much away since I want you all to read my proper review in the January edition of AA. :D

Needless to say, upon these initial few listens, I was very impressed indeed.... :cool: