Custom Opeth Shirts, take a look ...

life

Dead Dreamer
Oct 11, 2001
Germany
www.strange-one.com
Hey there,

I just started to do some motives for Opeth shirts (and for other bands too) and to print them later on as I have the possibility to get em cheap :D

If anyone´s interested drop me a not, I´m going to use this thread for further updates. Any suggestions welcome.

I can make you custom shirts for any band as far as the band and/or the label/management confirmed that I am allowed to do so.

Oh, btw, the final design may slightly differ from what you see below, i.e. those torn edges and sharpened pics look smoother when they are printed so you don´t see those ugly border lines...

that t-shirt pics that were posted here before were kicked since they were on a free webspace provider.

Actually, what'd be really cool is a shirt with instead of a large design front and center, simply the Opeth logo sort of off to the top-left, the "over the heart" kinda style, y'know? Also, perhaps a design of the current logo above a "faded to black" version of the morningrise cover, again, in the same place. See attached for a visual of what I'm talking about here.

(both represent front of the shirt, I'd put nothing on the back)

Attachments

• shirt_finished_opeth_new.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 603
Originally posted by Duvall
how much now? :)

Do you mean how much it would cost?
That depends on how many people want a shirt, the more requests the cheaper it gets.

Now I´m paying like $10 for each print + $10 for each longsleeve or $5 for a shirt.

Also, it depends on where you live, just look it up when postage comes in. Don´t know how much that is. Maybe $4-$8 worldwide, dunno. Maybe shipping is cheaper.

Life; what are the sizes on these shirts?
Can you print any "baby sized" girlish tops?
Or does that offer you have only stand for "nomal" sizes....?
I don't care much for ultra LARGE t-shirts,
as I'm almost able to swim in them! hehe...

Good question, Blackspirit! Totally, can you get smaller shirts too Life? That'd be killer. I really like the designs of the 2 Opeth shirts and I really like that idea that Hoser has. I like its subtleness. :cool:

Hey, what about putting this on one?

Attachments

• first_logo.bmp
    36.6 KB · Views: 370
Hmm...I would definitely take both the Opeth shirts...I really like the Morningrise one...what does it say on the back? I cant read it.

So the end price would be at least $25 or so? ($20 for a shortsleeve). and up to $33 with shipping. I guess that's the price to pay to get the best of the underground...Anyhow, I have noticed that shipping can get really high when it is overseas, (I'm in America), so the prices would still be $4-$8 even in America? (I'm beginning to think there is a bias..."those guys have money, hike the price!" heh. Nuclear blast us pretty bad about it).

Hello,

well, first sorry for my late response as I don´t have the possibility to connect to the Internet all the time :(

what are the sizes on these shirts?
Can you print any "baby sized" girlish tops?
Or does that offer you have only stand for "nomal" sizes....?
I don't care much for ultra LARGE t-shirts,
as I'm almost able to swim in them! hehe...

Let´s see what I can do but it shouldn´t be any problem ;)

can you get smaller shirts too

Sure, and they don´t have to be black of course, all other colors are available for printing though I prefer black :D

So the end price would be at least $25 or so? ($20 for a shortsleeve). and up to $33 with shipping. I guess that's the price to pay to get the best of the underground...Anyhow, I have noticed that shipping can get really high when it is overseas, (I'm in America), so the prices would still be $4-$8 even in America? (I'm beginning to think there is a bias..."those guys have money, hike the price!" heh. Nuclear blast us pretty bad about it).

lol, I know that it is a lot of money but I was only guessing, as I mentioned before, the more people are interested the lower the price might be.

I would want "Opeth: the thinking man's extreme metal" printed on my custom shirt...

If that´s meant to be serious, can you give me any details on how you would like the shirt to look like?

How could I go about getting one? And what does the morningrise one say on the back?

It says: Devotion eludes and in sadness I lumber from "To Bid You Farewell"

These shirts look really cool!
I would also be interested...one cant get these things from where i live

That´s why I started this idea ;)

So, since the interest is higher then I expected it to be I´m going to set up a website which includes all info on those shirts, all price information and so on ...
It might take me some hours/days but I´ll keep you updated.

Thx guys
bang.gif

Originally posted by life
So, since the interest is higher then I expected it to be I´m going to set up a website which includes all info on those shirts, all price information and so on ...
It might take me some hours/days but I´ll keep you updated.

Thx guys

Brilliant! :eek:)

:hotjump:

Oh Boy!

I've been waiting for someone to get the OK from whomever they have to and sell just custom made or even preprinted Opeth shirts online. What a sweet deal.

:D

Whoa! Ill take some Opeth shirts man!

I have a request though thatll probably be an awesome idea for an Opeth shirt. Make a Still Life one!! On the front of the shirt put the cover of the cd. But on the back, put the back cover of that castle in red. That would be awesome. Maybe some lyrics on the back too. Maybe "Come into this night, here well be gone"