Custom Opeth Shirts, take a look ...

Id pay like 120$ australian for both the opeths in the long sleeve and both of them in girlie size for a friend. 120 is fairly fair for 4 shirts I think ;)

I'd definitely pay up to £20 (English) for one of the Opeth shirts. Not too sure how much the postage cost would be though.

Cracking idea though.

I have to post this to get the thread back to the top, btw.

Those shirts look brilliant :)
If I'm able to get one I'll never wear a different shirt ever again, even if it makes me a social outcast (the smell and all :p)

yay, I have been looking for a Morningrise shirt for a long time. I can't wait to find out more about these shirts. Also, I think the idea about having all the album covers on one shirt is a very cool idea. I can't wait....

(back to top) :)

Here's my idea for a still life t-shirt:

On the front put the band members photos as seen in the booklet, and on the back, just put the opeth "O" right in the middle with some dark red highlight around it. Then under the "O" put "finally there to collect me from the bowells of sin".

Hello again, thx for pushing this topic up all the time ;)

Yeah, at Headbangersdelight you´ll find some great Opeth Shirts too, those are the original ones, I´m doing just custom ones.

I´m noting down all ideas you have and I´m almost done with the website (about 80% complete).

The ones on head-bangers delight is sthe shipping and stuff and the fact that you must use a credit-card makes it impossible for me to order..

So im really looking forward for you to finish those shirts man!
Keep up the good work, im actually printing some opeth-shirts in my school, they turn out real good.. :) Ill put some pics up when they are finished..

Cheers!

back to the top, but with a reason...

* come on, think of a reason... *

right. how secure will this site be?:loco: