Any One Know Opeth Members T-Shirt Sizes Or Good Guesses?

NineFeetUnderground said:
yes, because you viewing some posts on a forum makes you an expert on my "whole life". Refer to the poster above you on people who speculate and talk about things they know nothing about...it might jar something loose for you.

I never claimed to be an expert on your whole life, although I have formed some insights which may be right/wrong (spoiled rich kid from OC, prob lives with parents).

One just can't help but notice that you frequently post messages belittling people for their musical tastes, stating your opinions as if they're fact, etc. When someone mentions a band which doesn't come up to your set of standards, whatever they may be, you don't say "I don't like this band", you say instead "this band sucks, and anyone who listens to them is an idiot for liking them." One forms the opinion that you're an elitist snob.

True, as Opeth, and by extension this forum become more popular there will be more silly/ignorant/redundant threads. Lamentable, but hey, that's life on the big internet. This can't be your personal little forum forever.

Having said that, I don't see this thread in particular being anything horrible. There are far worse threads. Fuzzy just wants to know the boys' shirt sizes so he can make 'em some T-shirts. Perhaps not the best avenue of inquiry, but a simple question which shouldn't spark such hostility.

zortz said:
I never claimed to be an expert on your whole life, although I have formed some insights which may be right/wrong (spoiled rich kid from OC, prob lives with parents).

One just can't help but notice that you frequently post messages belittling people for their musical tastes, stating your opinions as if they're fact, etc. When someone mentions a band which doesn't come up to your set of standards, whatever they may be, you don't say "I don't like this band", you say instead "this band sucks, and anyone who listens to them is an idiot for liking them." One forms the opinion that you're an elitist snob.

True, as Opeth, and by extension this forum become more popular there will be more silly/ignorant/redundant threads. Lamentable, but hey, that's life on the big internet. This can't be your personal little forum forever.

Having said that, I don't see this thread in particular being anything horrible. There are far worse threads. Fuzzy just wants to know the boys' shirt sizes so he can make 'em some T-shirts. Perhaps not the best avenue of inquiry, but a simple question which shouldn't spark such hostility.

the funny thing is that you people cant even read. i didnt have "such hostility" to start with. all i said was one sentence, which was a JOKE. apparently none of you fucking babies (on the death metal forum no less) can take a joke whatsoever. then before i knew it i was receiving personal attacks from mr fuzzy woozoo, so i had no choice but to retaliate, for im not about to take shit from some belligerent noob like im OR you. get a clue dipshit, you dont even know what youre talking about. you just have an axe to grind like all the other retards who have inferiority complexes on here. im not an elitest or a snob. but when some retard is arguing with me that dimmu borgir (of all fucking bands) is classic and essential...im going to have something to say about it. if you cant handle the reality that my opinion (even though you seem to hate me voicing it) is no less legit than his or yours or anyone elses simply because its strong and sometimes negative...then dont come on here. nobody should or WILL be sucking everyones dicks on here anytime soon...people disagree, deal with it.

NineFeetUnderground said:
the funny thing is that you people cant even read. i didnt have "such hostility" to start with. all i said was one sentence, which was a JOKE. apparently none of you fucking babies (on the death metal forum no less) can take a joke whatsoever. then before i knew it i was receiving personal attacks from mr fuzzy woozoo, so i had no choice but to retaliate, for im not about to take shit from some belligerent noob like im OR you. get a clue dipshit, you dont even know what youre talking about. you just have an axe to grind like all the other retards who have inferiority complexes on here. im not an elitest or a snob. but when some retard is arguing with me that dimmu borgir (of all fucking bands) is classic and essential...im going to have something to say about it. if you cant handle the reality that my opinion (even though you seem to hate me voicing it) is no less legit than his or yours or anyone elses simply because its strong and sometimes negative...then dont come on here. nobody should or WILL be sucking everyones dicks on here anytime soon...people disagree, deal with it.

Come now, don't start with the "I just said ONE thing and all of a sudden people started attacking me! I was just joking! :cry: "

Rarely have I seen you have anything constructive to say on this board...I've seen it in multiple threads....granted, when you do decide to play nice, you can have some pretty insightful things to say....but it's overshadowed by your being so negative and mean to people...

Triste said:
Come now, don't start with the "I just said ONE thing and all of a sudden people started attacking me! I was just joking! :cry: "

Rarely have I seen you have anything constructive to say on this board...I've seen it in multiple threads....granted, when you do decide to play nice, you can have some pretty insightful things to say....but it's overshadowed by your being so negative and mean to people...

So write an emo song about it. I wasnt pleading not guilty at all. Im the first to admit how much of an asshole on here i can be. I was simply saying that in THIS thread...it was other people going apeshit over one joke comment i made in reference to his question. Anyone whos debating that is no less guilty of wanting an argument than i am at that point, so id chill before you start looking like a hypocrite.

Gunhaver said:
rofl

are you kidding me? did he just say he was hacked and didn't say what he said? wow lmao

yeah i'm not even kidding, someone keeps getting on my name and leaving weird comments everywhere, that's so childish...

the post that said "britney speaks roxers" was not me, the one that said "im so newb newb chuck schuld1n3r sucks was NOT me" seriously, whoever it is, needs to stop...
-Fuzzy

FuzzyWuzzy said:
yeah i'm not even kidding, someone keeps getting on my name and leaving weird comments everywhere, that's so childish...

the post that said "britney speaks roxers" was not me, the one that said "im so newb newb chuck schuld1n3r sucks was NOT me" seriously, whoever it is, needs to stop...
-Fuzzy
Did you try changing your password?

Please, why would you start a topic like this? Nobody knows Opeth's T shirt size man that's 100% obvious. If you wanted to show off the fact you met the guys for whatever reason. Make a thread about that.:yell:

ehhh....
This shit is the main reason i don't post much...i mean the fighting

CHrist Sake its so goddamn immature
GROW UP!!!
Yes hardcore and trendy music does suck but some people like it so don't mouth off about it

The only music allowed to be mouthed off about is pop cos it is teh shitzorz

April Etheral said:
ehhh....
This shit is the main reason i don't post much...i mean the fighting

CHrist Sake its so goddamn immature
GROW UP!!!
Yes hardcore and trendy music does suck but some people like it so don't mouth off about it

The only music allowed to be mouthed off about is pop cos it is teh shitzorz

one month and you already got tired of the forum? :erk:

Black Rain said:
Please, why would you start a topic like this? Nobody knows Opeth's T shirt size man that's 100% obvious. If you wanted to show off the fact you met the guys for whatever reason. Make a thread about that.:yell:

i've met the guys many times, they're just normal guys that make good music, i could care less about meeting them, bragging on here about meeting them is even stupider, because almost everyone here probably already has met them also...

you don't know that no one here knows there sizes, and actually a couple people did know their sizes, so shows up much you really know...
next time don't comment on things you know nothing of...
-Fuzzy