Any One Know Opeth Members T-Shirt Sizes Or Good Guesses?

FuzzyWuzzy

Oct 19, 2005
Arlington, Tx
I met opeth in dallas and austin earlier this year, i've been a opeth fan forever, but i just got onto the boards for whatever reason...

When i met the guys, they LOVED the T-Shirts me and my friend josh were wearing, they are all black and in red text they say "FUCK HARDCORE" on the front and "I'M HERE FOR THE METAL" on the back (in viking text \m/) anyway, we promised Mikael, Peter, and Martin M. that we would make shirts for them when they come here next to dallas, (on thursday) I am also following them around texas, I just need to know if anyone knows their T-Shirt sizes?

I'm guessing that a "L" size would be fine, but i'm sure that they would like a better fit more... Please let me know if you know the sizes...

I am gonna ask them to wear those shirts while they perform, if they did it would be so awesome, because I wear that shirt to EVERY show i go to, and I attend almost every show around here and I am well known in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. The stupid "-core Trendy Girls Jeans Fashioncore Norma Jean Atreyu shit" is everywhere in this area, the shirt serves as a big "Fuck You" to all the trendy music out there :headbang: ... It would be awesome if they wore them because my friend josh and I are the only ones in the world that own those shirts : )

Not to mention that 3 Custom T-Shirts are costing me about 80$ to make... but ANYTHING for Opeth
-Fuzzy

yeah i might try that, my first idea was pretty extreme, i was gonna call up Rhandy Blythe, the singer of Lamb Of God, He gave me his cell number but i've never really had a reason to call em up, other than to say congrats on his wedding day... I was gonna ask him for Mikael's number, or if he could just call and ask Mikael for me, I didn't really want to just start calling up people, cause I didn't want to annoy and disturb them...
-Fuzzy

Unless it's too late already...

I know for a fact that Peter Lindgren and Martin Mendez both are a medium. Mikael is a smaller guy than Peter , but Peter likes his shirts tight, so my guess is that Mikael would be a medium too. Per might prefer a large, but size wise he's more a medium I would guess. I'd bring 3 medium and 1 large just to be sure.

Yeah you COULD call the singer from Lamb of God, then again they're basically hardcore, so it defeats the point.

Agalloch said:
Yeah you COULD call the singer from Lamb of God, then again they're basically hardcore, so it defeats the point.

Mehh, Lamb Of God aren't one of those girl's pants wearing, trendy, hardcore kids with make-up on, it's good stuff if you give it a chance, again they are no opeth though, no one is...
-Fuzzy

NineFeetUnderground said:
could you make me a shirt that says "Fuck Metalheads, im here for the music"?

No, but I can make you a shirt that says "Fuck idiots who think they are fucking cool on the internet, like me, but in real life couldn't even hold a conversation with a 10 year old about anything even remotely music"

if I were you learn some respect, you don't have to be a arrogant prick to every person who has a different opinion than you... I think stupid shit's who think they have balls on the internet are morons, Respect It, Bitch...

FuzzyWuzzy said:
No, but I can make you a shirt that says "Fuck idiots who think they are fucking cool on the internet, like me, but in real life couldn't even hold a conversation with a 10 year old about anything even remotely music"

if I were you learn some respect, you don't have to be a arrogant prick to every person who has a different opinion than you... I think stupid shit's who think they have balls on the internet are morons, Respect It, Bitch...

oh dont worry dipshit, i would say everything to your face that i would say to you on here. i laugh at the concept of you even attempting to have a "musical" conversation. i saw your list of "worlds greatest guitar players", and it was pathetic at BEST...its amazing your 4 brain cells havent already shut down from you attempting to tie your shoes this morning.

I may open myself up to some flaming here but hey, fuck it. I like Lamb of God, as Fuzzy said they aren't Opeth, but they aren't trying to be, and no one could be anyway. I think LOG are good and yeah I guess if people open their minds and like bands for the music not what people portray them to be then they may win over some more fans. But then again if someone genuinely doesn't like them fair play to them, but I just think people in general (not just on this board) should be more tolerant and not as quick to jump on anyone who has a slightly different taste in music to them. Thats what makes things interesting - having different opinions, so encourage it instead of condemming it. Thats me done, and I'm prepared for my torrent of abuse lol.

I'd go with Mediums dude, can't go wrong with that!

NineFeetUnderground said:
oh dont worry dipshit, i would say everything to your face that i would say to you on here. i laugh at the concept of you even attempting to have a "musical" conversation. i saw your list of "worlds greatest guitar players", and it was pathetic at BEST...its amazing your 4 brain cells havent already shut down from you attempting to tie your shoes this morning.

Idiot, Mohammed Suicmez owns you... that list was made with very little thought on my behalf, i just listed some guitarists i liked off of the top of my head...

you act like posting on these forums is like a contest, and you're gonna win a billion dollars for flaming everyone... the only thing you're gonna win is a assbeating from me if I ever see you around... My "Four Brain Cells" are nothing compared to your idiot ass thinking you know something about anything...

all in all, i'm gonna stop wasting my time on you, but i will say that we have pretty similar tastes in music and shit, i saw your AOL site, I must also add that you're just a typical skinny ass white boy who hangs out at disneyland and starbucks coffee shops, not to mention you look like you're 12 years old... take a hint, no one likes you or your teenage angst...

oh and NickFBM i agree with you, i say listen to what you like, and talk about shit you have in common, in this case it seems to be Opeth \m/

medium??? I'm about Mikael's size, or Mendez or whatever ... and I always buy large ... are sizes that different in america perhaps? (it's not really their height that counts, but posture).

btw: LOG is a good band ... don't consider them hardcore at all, their music has been thought about too much for that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that these might be for real dolls crafted in the likeness of the band.