Any One Know Opeth Members T-Shirt Sizes Or Good Guesses?

FuzzyWuzzy said:
Idiot, Mohammed Suicmez owns you... that list was made with very little thought on my behalf, i just listed some guitarists i liked off of the top of my head...

you act like posting on these forums is like a contest, and you're gonna win a billion dollars for flaming everyone... the only thing you're gonna win is a assbeating from me if I ever see you around... My "Four Brain Cells" are nothing compared to your idiot ass thinking you know something about anything...

all in all, i'm gonna stop wasting my time on you, but i will say that we have pretty similar tastes in music and shit, i saw your AOL site, I must also add that you're just a typical skinny ass white boy who hangs out at disneyland and starbucks coffee shops, not to mention you look like you're 12 years old... take a hint, no one likes you or your teenage angst...

oh and NickFBM i agree with you, i say listen to what you like, and talk about shit you have in common, in this case it seems to be Opeth \m/

youre lecturing me on teenage angst? youre the one who took it personally when i asked about a t-shirt for a broad generalization...then proceeded to get extremely personal about me, and making quite a few assumptions i might add. as for being a skinny white boy who likes coffee and theme parks...ill be the first to admit it...how WEIRD of me right? since nobody except social outcasts drink coffee or enjoy roller coasters right? haha, moron. i highly suggest you DO stop wasting your time because all this is amounting to is you looking like a retarded jealous asshole with an axe to grind against white people who dont have weight problems like you do. go eat 6 pizzas and stop trying so hard to insult me by stating the obvious.

NineFeetUnderground said:
youre lecturing me on teenage angst? youre the one who took it personally when i asked about a t-shirt for a broad generalization...then proceeded to get extremely personal about me, and making quite a few assumptions i might add. as for being a skinny white boy who likes coffee and theme parks...ill be the first to admit it...how WEIRD of me right? since nobody except social outcasts drink coffee or enjoy roller coasters right? haha, moron. i highly suggest you DO stop wasting your time because all this is amounting to is you looking like a retarded jealous asshole with an axe to grind against white people who dont have weight problems like you do. go eat 6 pizzas and stop trying so hard to insult me by stating the obvious.

fuck you dude you dont know shit

holy shit, this is what the UM forum has come to? i really hope the members of Opeth steer clear of reading this forum, no wonder Mike etc dont post on here anymore, the great majority of you are fucking idiots, i'd be ashamed as a band member to say i had fans like you.

OpethNZ said:
holy shit, this is what the UM forum has come to? i really hope the members of Opeth steer clear of reading this forum, no wonder Mike etc dont post on here anymore, the great majority of you are fucking idiots, i'd be ashamed as a band member to say i had fans like you.

Dude. It was a stupid question, but a lot of you older members are coming unglued because some new guy just wants an answer or opinion. Sure some of these questions are really fuckin farfetched and down right stupid, but shit, just say "I dont know" theres no reason to act like an asshole about it. Im not targeting you in particular, but I know a lot of guys on this forum that I sure as hell wouldn't want as fans, because they're arrogant, know it all pricks. It is unfortunate that Mike doesnt post here anymore, and I also havent seen the likes of Anna latley either, but Im sure it has nothing to do with any of the people on this board. Don't take this as an invitation as an argument either, because I'm not trying to start one. But something that I am getting fed up with is how everybody treats eachother on here. I've been hanging around this forum for over a year ( just never signed up ), and I realize that it's changed quite a bit. But again, thats no reason to start acting like an asshole.

NFU, so there was no way for you to just _not_ post anything at all? This thread was about Fuzzy's t-shirts, your comment was unnecessary

Forest-of-October said:
Dude. It was a stupid question, but a lot of you older members are coming unglued because some new guy just wants an answer or opinion. Sure some of these questions are really fuckin farfetched and down right stupid, but shit, just say "I dont know" theres no reason to act like an asshole about it. Im not targeting you in particular, but I know a lot of guys on this forum that I sure as hell wouldn't want as fans, because they're arrogant, know it all pricks. It is unfortunate that Mike doesnt post here anymore, and I also havent seen the likes of Anna latley either, but Im sure it has nothing to do with any of the people on this board. Don't take this as an invitation as an argument either, because I'm not trying to start one. But something that I am getting fed up with is how everybody treats eachother on here. I've been hanging around this forum for over a year ( just never signed up ), and I realize that it's changed quite a bit. But again, thats no reason to start acting like an asshole.

fair enough, however it just seems as though in almost every thread the same petty squabbles break out, and the calibre of conversation and topics is sorely lacking, with the same shitty threads getting pumped out. People should read the FAQ to avoid this, or take advantage of the search function being back - unfortunately some are just born retarded. Theres also waay too many people who think their opinion is fact, and feel the need to tell us their life story and how they wanked with the hand that touched Mikael Akerfeldt then didnt wash it for the next 2 weeks. If i sound like an asshole so be it, just think this forum is on a slippery slope downhill...just when i thought it couldnt go further down.:saint:

Alex78 said:
NFU, so there was no way for you to just _not_ post anything at all? This thread was about Fuzzy's t-shirts, your comment was unnecessary

no, absolutely not. until this forum becomes un-gay again...i will never cease to shit sling and bag on the retards. end of story.

no, absolutely not. until this forum becomes un-gay again...i will never cease to shit sling and bag on the retards. end of story.

I've been here since the forum started and EVERY 6 months there's always some bullshit about how the forum is going downhill and the new fans/old fans start shit with each other all the time....blah blah blah....

Just read the shit that interests you....and ignore the petty shit....

On that note:

NFU:
You've never done anything but contribute to the problem this forum has because you ALWAYS have to say something shitty....why don't you just take a fuckin' chill pill and let things go....

There's plenty of things I read on here that piss me off so bad (especially when people are talking about things they know NOTHING about and making speculations about the band) but I usually don't say anything because I don't have the time or desire to get into a circular argument with someone who is hundreds/thousands of miles away...

But seriously, you need to learn to take things in stride or just ignore shit instead of getting into pissing contests with people...

this is the internet people!!! You don't have to be friends with anyone here and you have the power to turn your computer off....

~~~~

About the shirts:

Hell, I'd like one myself! I may steal your idea! :D

zortz said:
Yeh, but that seems to be NFU's whole life. Arguing on the internet :lol: I often wonder how old he is :).

yes, because you viewing some posts on a forum makes you an expert on my "whole life". Refer to the poster above you on people who speculate and talk about things they know nothing about...it might jar something loose for you.

And why should i let things go? I have plenty of positive stuff to add when it concerns the band and other such things. But god forbid i have something negative to say in absolute shit threads...which pardon me is now 96% of this forum, so im afraid its a bit inevitable. And the reason i do so, is because the irritation and anger i can cause these ignorant children on here is about the only retaliation i can get for them destroying what was once a perfectly respectable, fun and mostly peaceful forum. I may not be helping the problem, but i certainly doubt that me not posting anything negative will make all these retards stop posting this insane and horrendous garbage.

And the reason i do so, is because the irritation and anger i can cause these ignorant children on here is about the only retaliation i can get for them destroying what was once a perfectly respectable, fun and mostly peaceful forum.

I miss it too...I miss it too....:cry:

hey man that's really fucked up... have i been hacked? because I never said that whole "fuck you man, you don't know shit" thing... seriously that pisses me off, i don't know who did it, or HOW they got onto my name... not to mention that my computers been acting funny...

ughh seriously, whoever did that, that's just fucked up, all i wanted to know were opeth's tshirt sizes so that I could make shirts that the band loved and said it would be cool if they had one... talk about imaturity, you fucking babies fight over the stupidest shit, this has got to be the worst forums i've ever got onto... it's only because the people that post here can't respect other's opinions... I don't think im gonna post here much anymore...

go to hell
-Fuzzy