cutest growl/scream?

Hedon-

vic firth 2b
Apr 24, 2008
cutest growl in the history of metal is the one that opens "omnious bloodvomit" by bloodbath(i always hug my dog in that part), but the scream near the end of wreath and the one somewhere in the middle of The Ascension (bloodbath again) by peter are very cute too

list me more cute growls/screams please, i will download songs if necessery

Old Man's Child - The Millennium King opens with one of the cutest vocals I've ever heard! I feel such an "positive and constructive" flow of "energy" into me from that scream.

I can make some cute internet screams...
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
AHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!
WAHLALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Cute enough for you?

Man this thread sucks...

unfunniest post ive ever read :kickass:

edit: goes to cerberus ofcorpze

What's this with people posting "THIS THREAD SUCKS" under every thread?

Just how many different and sensible threads you can get on a board dedicated to a band anyway. You gotta expect some dumb/funny shit.

"Each and every one would die at my hand choking in warm ponds of blood!!!" From Serenity Painted Death is the cutest growl ever.

if you don't like a thread then click the back button and go the fuck somewhere else.

I agree with you.

But a forum is for expressing opinions.

I am of the opinion that this thread is only slightly unworthy of wiping my ass...

I've never been listening to a song, then heard a growl and thought, "Wow that growl was really cute." It just seems kind of weird.