Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Looks like he needs to learn about the No True Scotsman fallacy. Also that entire thing read as "wow look how much i know about politics i'm no fool for this broken two party system! new and exciting opinion!!"

Lets see. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the narco conflicts of the 70s/80s, the "peacekeeping missions" of the 90s, and the GWOT in the 00s. Yep, thats almost every president for the last 90 years.

I want to read W.'s book just to see the footnotes. I'm guessing 50% of them are coming straight from Karl Rove's mouth.

I hate to say it, but I've begun thinking that W. is actually kinda intelligent. Not wise, no, not at all, but he isn't a complete idiot. He's just simply not fit to be a leader at all, as not only shown by his presidency, but also by his several failed business ventures.

Can war itself really be considered a war crime?

In his case yes. When your administration lies to the entire public for the sake of personal and financial gain, yes. When your war's civilian death toll exceeds 90,000 yes. What's the difference between that and genocide?

I hate to say it, but I've begun thinking that W. is actually kinda intelligent. Not wise, no, not at all, but he isn't a complete idiot. He's just simply not fit to be a leader at all, as not only shown by his presidency, but also by his several failed business ventures.

Bush has always been "intelligent". His entire buffoonish persona was created before he began running for the presidency.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Rick James. Of course his stumbling and bumbling was an act, the Repubs wanted to appeal to the unskilled blue collar worker (i.e. white trash). Just like what they've done with the Tea Party (blame everything on Muslims and Mexicans, 2 things Joe Six pack hates and fears). It's funny how in 21st century American politics, the party that uses the rank and file laborer as their base is a conservative party which serves the economically elite, whereas in 20th century Europe, the laborers supported a party of intellectually elite liberals.

He's just simply not fit to be a leader at all

Nobody is fit to be your "our" leader. The problem in this country is precisely this: wanting to be led. One shouldn't. For wanting to be led only attracts one thing: POWERMONGERS.

Doesn't matter whether it's a dipshit George W. or a stuttering freak Barry Obama. They all suck and have no desire to protect your best interests at heart.

There is this thing called the Geneva Convention........

Fuck that. It's obvious that the intentions behind wars like Iraq and Vietnam were wrong, but once we're there, it's war. Maybe you have a different perspective as a military man, but I believe that warfare is no-holds-barred, and anything goes. The original intention of warfare was to define a winner, but with rules of engagement and the Geneva Convention, that gets thrown out the window. Now it's perpetual skirmishing without a clear winner, which is far more inhumane IMO than isolated incidences of massacre and torture.

I believe it should be no holds barred, but thats if the war is legitimate, which none of our wars save the wars against the british, have been.