Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Yes, I'm sure in this case both are bought. Stupid fucking idiots like Michelle Bachmann are intentionally saying incorrect things (John Wayne thing in Waterloo for instance) to...garner political support. I'm absolutely sure you're right :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure in this case both are bought. Stupid fucking idiots like Michelle Bachmann are intentionally saying incorrect things (John Wayne thing in Waterloo for instance) to...garner political support. I'm absolutely sure you're right :rolleyes:

You missed my point entirely. It doesn't matter what any politician says, because it has nothing to do with policy. Politicians are merely more or less gifted puppets, and not for "the people".

Doesn't matter when both are bought. Also, "facts" gets thrown around way to much, considering what most people consider facts are often in conflict with one another, do tongue subjectivity of perspective.

For example, people who think Foxnews or MSNBC are unbiased, fact based sources of information and "facts".

That's impossible,

s-FAIR-BALANCED-large.jpg

It says otherwise right there! You are so wrong.

You missed my point entirely. It doesn't matter what any politician says, because it has nothing to do with policy. Politicians are merely more or less gifted puppets, and not for "the people".

It seems like we actually missed each other's points, then. I was saying that some are better at facts than others. Sorry for the confusion ;)

I only believe websites that never disagree with what I already believed in the first place.

nah I think that's fairly accurate pretty much everyone (yes likely even you, o master of knowledge no one else has because it's oh so elusive) is guilty of some good old fashioned confirmation bias

nah I think that's fairly accurate pretty much everyone (yes likely even you, o master of knowledge no one else has because it's oh so elusive) is guilty of some good old fashioned confirmation bias

Of course I have some root preconceived bias, but its very limited (a belief in YHWH, and that following the money trail explains almost everything regarding human action), which has reaffirmed by non-drug-induced "spiritual" experiences and current/historical events, regardless of angle of reporting. Everything else has been up for grabs at some point in the last 5 years.

I am constantly re-evaluating my positions in light of those two things I hold truths and am now very far from where I was five yearsa ago in almost all areas of significance.

@Zabu: Both corporations are backed by the same people, so either side winning is a loss for humanity. I hate facebook and google yet use both atm out of current necessity. Am I a hypocrite or what.

@Zabu: Both corporations are backed by the same people, so either side winning is a loss for humanity.

Wtf are you talking about? I'm pretty sure these are competing companies with separate management bodies, and not explicitly designed to destroy the world.