Damage Done U.S. release

SADUDE

lunatic of god's creation
Mar 20, 2002
Hey I heard that there were defects in the cd and century media is replacing them. Now damage done was released in america yesterday. Is the problem already corrected with this shipment or should i wait like a month to get the cd to be sure?

mine seems to work fine, what were the tracks they said... 6 and 11? the only thing wrong with mine is "I, Deception" is track 10 and "White noise/ black silence" is track 11, but the print on back doesnt have I, Deception

i thought there was supposed to be something wrong w/ the first song?

btw: mine plays fine

Mine was fine, I got it from the End Records about two weeks ago, so they most likely resolved the issue a head of time because they knew that it would cost them more money to replace the defects rather than just correcting it.

Though I,deception is not listed on the back of the CD, it's track 10 on the disc! Looking for the digi version now!

::..ruinandmisery
www.lilitu.ws

finally got my copy over here in australia.. i believe it to be the US release.. non digipack with bonus i deception and music video of monochromatic stains..

theres just something different about listening to the album from start to finish on cd, then listening to mp3s.. it shits all over mp3s :)

very damn happy.. been waiting for this ever since i heard they were going back into the studio.. i dont think it will leave my cd player now :p

btw mine plays fine.. cant spot any faults..