Damage Done!!!!

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
That's the name of the new cd! Check it out from Century Media:
"Sweden's DARK TRANQUILLITY have finished recording Damage Done, their sixth full length album, at Studio Fredman. It has been described by the band as a very diverse album featuring musical traces from all stages of their 12-year career as well as a host of new influences.

An experimental video clip for the song "Monochromatic Stains" is also in progress, to be made by the Greek multimedia artist Achilleas Gatsopoulos.

Look out for yet another masterpiece from one of the most talented bands in the metal scene."

well well well.
first impression: like it so much.
second thought: like it even better.
third point of view: serotonine damaged.

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: o_O o_O

rahvin. (got the wrong end of the stick)

Whoa! :hotjump:

Sounds rather different compared to their older album-titles. More abstract than for example "The Gallery" or "Haven". Really looking forward to knowing what the title implies. Perhaps a new lyrical direction..?

Wonder why Niklas didn't tell us first, however... Hope this is not just CM-speculation about the title. Well, I guess we'll have the "official" word soon.

-Villain (hothumping)

@At the Gates: Please please please tell uss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!
@Niklas: You rule!!! But a question: Is the splash image the cover of the new album?? And if it is are you going to make that as a wallpaper on the DT site or Cabinfever??? That would be badass as my desktop!!

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
@At the Gates: Please please please tell uss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!
@Niklas: You rule!!! But a question: Is the splash image the cover of the new album?? And if it is are you going to make that as a wallpaper on the DT site or Cabinfever??? That would be badass as my desktop!!

No, I keep my word.

Aha, I see that the album cover is up as a splash image

Whoa!!!

Today's lesson: One should not have the DT-main page bookmarked, if one wishes to see new album-covers...

The picture looks great, but what does the text say? "Can you tell me of the inside?" :confused:

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain
The picture looks great, but what does the text say? "Can you tell me of the inside?"

there might be a 'what' just before 'can', but otherwise i think that's pretty much what it says. do you find it so weird?
i think i'm getting the hang of your typical ambiguous catch-phrase, after all. on the cover something's bursting. so, can you tell me of the inside? ;)

i'm happy with these vague ponderings for now. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin

there might be a 'what' just before 'can', but otherwise i think that's pretty much what it says. do you find it so weird?
i think i'm getting the hang of your typical ambiguous catch-phrase, after all. on the cover something's bursting. so, can you tell me of the inside? ;)

Well, now that you said it, it makes perfect sense. I'm just too tired to think myself, it seems.

Good night for now, all of you - see you tomorrow!

-Villain

yeah, and who did the artwork??? :loco:

damage done??? doesn't sound bad....I hope it's not at least talking about the cotent of the music ;)
that would be the perfect name for Calyman :p