Damage Done Appreciation thread............

"I think that The Gallery it´s their best album
- I Think that you suck.
www.darktranquillity.com"

I still remember that banner very well... So, i say that The Gallery It´s their best album, the real Dark Tranquillity died in 1998, the progression stopped and they sank into monotony. I say that The Gallery it´s their best album, i suck? If listening to real metal music sucks, yeah, i suck!

Originally posted by Borknagar121
pity reply

pity as in pitiful or pity as in petty or pity as in pity? :)

however, i don't like opeth and i said that much before so i might as well stop repeating myself and kick them under the table at the first occasion.

rahvin.

Originally posted by soul_of_evil_departed
"I think that The Gallery it´s their best album
- I Think that you suck.
www.darktranquillity.com"

I still remember that banner very well... So, i say that The Gallery It´s their best album, the real Dark Tranquillity died in 1998, the progression stopped and they sank into monotony. I say that The Gallery it´s their best album, i suck? If listening to real metal music sucks, yeah, i suck!

ya buddy, we r all poser..................we r DT/Rap band, u r the only true metalhead...........................rest of us suck donkey ass..............:cool:

Originally posted by rahvin

pity as in pitiful or pity as in petty or pity as in pity? :)

however, i don't like opeth and i said that much before so i might as well stop repeating myself and kick them under the table at the first occasion.

rahvin.

I strated to like ya buddy, Opeth is over rated..............

Damage Done is a great album, one of the best releses this year so far. Nice that they got heavier too! Songs like "Final Resistance", "Format C: For Cortex", "Monochromatic Stains" and "Hours Passed In Exile" are masterpieces! :headbang:

Originally posted by Heavy M
Damage Done is a great album, one of the best releses this year so far. Nice that they got heavier too! Songs like "Final Resistance", "Format C: For Cortex", "Monochromatic Stains" and "Hours Passed In Exile" are masterpieces! :headbang:

i agree! dd is my new cruising tunes fave. it sounds GREAT in the car. :Smokin: damage could be done from excessive speed if i'm not careful. :loco: tracks 1, 3, 5, 7, 8 & 11 especially seem to cause ledfoot tendencies. ;-)

I'm listening to it here at work and as much as I want for them to keep underground, I wish for EVERYONE to listen to it so they can enjoy it. I'm really looking forward to seeing them live performing some of these songs, and of course from "Haven" as well.

D.T. you guys outdid yourselves \m/ !!!

P.S. The riff on "Format C: for cortex" sounds a lot like the riff from "Fear of the Dark".