Damage Done!!!!

@Villian: You're right... I'll never have the mainpage bookmarked. ever again!

Well, I like the artwork of Haven a bit better to tell the truth (I love that thornclad heart with a sword right through it. Got the T-shirt as well :D ). Nevertheless, this is much of what I expected (and hoped for). If the music is reflected in that picture, I'll die of joy as soon as I hear it!

Damage Done? Oh, god, I don't like it at all! I think it doesn't sound all that good! Let's hope for its contents! Anyway, the artwork is absolutely brilliant, although I think Haven's is better.
When will we be able to hear something, just a few seconds would do!!!

"Damage Done" gives me the mental image of a nu-metal band.
Somehow I was expecting something more poetic from DT, not as crude and straightforward. Then again, I might be proven completely wrong and the music fits the name. "Damage Done" makes me think of something introspective and desperate, in the style of Projector. As for the cover, it reminds of "Insanity's Crescendo". Something about the serene beauty, but still threatening. If we're lucky, we could get an album sounding like that, but then again, Haven sounded nothing like the cover (unlike Projector and Skydancer).