Damage Done in stock @ theendrecords!!!

For the record...mine just arrived today, and it fucking KICKS ASS. NOW I know why so many people have been raving about this release.

Well done boys.

For the record, there is NO sign of any defects on the one I have, AND it's the release w/o video or bonus tracks.

is it a digipak or jewel case?

and I thought only the foreign versions had the bonus track and video stuff on it...?

Originally posted by SergeantD1

If you ordered from The END than you should have the video & bonus track.

Not until after posting my original reply did I discover the bonus track, which isn't listed on the insert, but is in the lyric sheet. I'll take your word for it re: the video, as I haven't checked. I rarely do though, as video tracks on CDs never interest me.

Originally posted by SergeantD1
jewel case. Got it today. Has "I, Deception" bonus track and the video

awesome

reason I ask is -- this may sound dumb, but -- i DESPISE digipaks.. they don't stack well and they get all raggedy. ew.

I'm gonna have to order this.. and Mind's I too, while I'm at it. That's an awesome site to order from; so cheap, and free shipping, too. I wonder how they do it.

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Sweet! Can't wait! By the way Markgugs, what is that avatar from?

I'm so happy someone asked! It's from the band Dawn Of Dreams, their album cover for 'Darklight Awakening.' A German melodic death band who seemingly disappeared after releasing this record in 1996 or so. It's much more brutal than any other melodic death album released back then (save perhaps ATG), and is one of my absolute favorites, but no one knows about them, thus I cannot find any more info about them. But thanks for asking!

Where have you been hearing all this negative stuff about Blind Guardian? I read reviews saying they are the most musically significant band since Iron Maiden. If you want to hear good stuff about the album, visist the band's message board. :)

I feel really dumb asking this but oh well. On the back of my jewel case theres only 11 tracks listed but there are 12 on my CD. They dont list I, Deception. It is on my CD though. Also I cant get the video to show up, anyone else come across this? Sorry if this is the millionth time its been brought up.