Dammit

well then I'll take the opportunity to put down a couple random thoughts, if it's ok with Ol' JD.....

1. It could be me, but if a baboon's red ass doesn't make you laugh, check your pulse!

2. If I hear just ONE more time about Janet Jackson's tit popping out...

3. How 'bout this show, THE APPRENTICE....I love it! "you're fired!"

4. American Idol - I like the fat Randy Jackson better. (say what you want I love that show, dammit!)

5. Outkast's song, "Hey Ya" is starting to grow on me...scary.

6. my favorite line EVER from a movie has got to be "mmmm hmmmm" by Billy Bob Thornton in SLING BLADE

7. who's hotter, Carmen Electra or Jessica Simpson? I say CARMEN!

8. Can't wait for KILL BILL on dvd!

9. What if every girl really IS crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man?

10. and finally.......CHINESE DEMOCRACY...think it'll come out THIS year or not?

sorry guys, just thinkin' out loud

tedvanfrehley said:
well then I'll take the opportunity to put down a couple random thoughts, if it's ok with Ol' JD.....

9. What if every girl really IS crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man?
The answer to that? is We are all FUCKED lol

Anyways you random and not so random thoughts are always welcome dude

i don't drink or smoke and I am not old, but I once stared about 10 minutes at my monitor because I had a great thread idea and I plain forgot what the hell it was. I watched tv for awhile, came back, stared at the screen again and then gave up.

The saYer said:
i don't drink or smoke and I am not old, but I once stared about 10 minutes at my monitor because I had a great thread idea and I plain forgot what the hell it was. I watched tv for awhile, came back, stared at the screen again and then gave up.
Dont drink or smoke ever and dont get old and you will be all set! :p

Ha ha ha well my best posting is after I have knocked down a couple (or eight) beers or so. There is no telling what I will post then. Unfortunately at 35 years old, Hank Jr. said it best: "The hangovers hurt more than they used to" so while I still get the old "wild hair up my ass" from time to time, I don't knock 'em down like I used to. : /

Bryant

I come up with good ideas all the time on the road but by the time I get home, they're all forgotten. It sucks!

As for The Apprentice, it's a cool show but that chick Katrina is beyond hot to me. I would eat a yard of her shit just to see where it came from.

katrina_player.jpg