damn it!!

deffo, id rather listen to dido, because at least she writes her own stuff and she means it. and sometimes it's good.

Originally posted by Mariner
Agreed, after lot of discussions we came to the conclusion Alternative 4 is their best one! Go for it pal!

Honestly, ezekiel, I don't think you could go wrong with any of their albums, although I would probably encourage you not to start with their newest one, just because it would be better to hear the progression of their sound. If you ask me, I'd start with the very earliest (Serenades/The Crestfallen) and work your way up. There is no such thing as a bad Anathema album.

Originally posted by moody
would you like it if hanson had released it?

hell yeah, hanson ruled!
besides, i wasn't biased to like the song because i only heard like 3 other songs by anathema, it's not like i'm a long time fan and feel like i have to like everything they release. i like what i like cuz it's good, or i hate what i hate cuz it's bad, not because someone in particular wrote it.

Originally posted by ezekiel
hell yeah, hanson ruled!
besides, i wasn't biased to like the song because i only heard like 3 other songs by anathema, it's not like i'm a long time fan and feel like i have to like everything they release. i like what i like cuz it's good, or i hate what i hate cuz it's bad, not because someone in particular wrote it.

fair enough, but no way i'm digging music which i know is deffo not genuine. you're free to like it tho.

Originally posted by moody
would you like it if hanson had released it?

let's be realistic, hanson would never EVER release a song of that kind. such unrealistic, fantastic talk really annoys me at times. hanson would never do a song like that, so it's really pointless to talk about such a thing. it's like asking would you eat shit for a million bucks.

Originally posted by Don Corleone
let's be realistic, hanson would never EVER release a song of that kind. such unrealistic, fantastic talk really annoys me at times. hanson would never do a song like that, so it's really pointless to talk about such a thing. it's like asking would you eat shit for a million bucks.

come on don, 'anyone anywhere' lyrics could deffo be from a cristina aiguilera or michael bolton song, let's face it. maybe not the music, although the ending bit is dead gay [the bit that goes 'manking with your heresy' etc]. i've got huge respect for danny's music, but fucken hell, this song is terrible, it's not like the lyrics are crap and the music is brilliant, even the music is so-so.

and for the million bucks, there you go:

rundmuncher.jpg

come on don, 'anyone anywhere' lyrics could deffo be from a cristina aiguilera or michael bolton song, let's face it. maybe not the music, although the ending bit is dead gay [the bit that goes 'manking with your heresy' etc]. i've got huge respect for danny's music, but fucken hell, this song is terrible, it's not like the lyrics are crap and the music is brilliant, even the music is so-so.
christina aguilera no, but michael bolton yes... :)

lyrics, yes...but music, no. i love the tune in that one. and the lyrics could come really cheesy to some. but not to me.

about the pic:
mehdi! im trying to fast here!

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Don Corleone
christina aguilera no, but michael bolton yes... :)

lyrics, yes...but music, no. i love the tune in that one. and the lyrics could come really cheesy to some. but not to me.

about the pic:
mehdi! im trying to fast here!

:lol: :lol:

sorry, i got pretty high expectations about cheese. i don't mind cheese if it's not meant to be taken seriously, like HIM or To/Die/For. but cheese which is supposed to be taken for emotional intellectual poetry makes me sick :puke:

and yeah, i'm fasting here as well :)

no offense to sami which is one of the coolest guys i ever met, but my cheese filter prevents me to enjoy this song.

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
And power metal? That's all about cheese!!!!
And I only like molten cheese, on pizza :(

Puff!
I had a discussion with him, I think (i'm sure of it) that Maiden are the originators of Power Metal! Who's in?