damn it!!

theyre amazing. a little like opeth, with the mixture of heavy and mellow music. they call it "astral metal"
download the songs from here and then buy their cds!

Originally posted by ezekiel
theyre amazing. a little like opeth, with the mixture of heavy and mellow music. they call it "astral metal"
download the songs from here and then buy their cds!
Ha! Cmon... Lets be serious here... It's just a giant mix of many differnet kinds of music. I know this sounds cool, but on this occasion the result is not that good... I mean, in a single song the mellow and the heavy parts do not combine... They are like two totally different tracks on the same track... Or even 100 different tracks on the same track... Nothing like Opeth. Opeth have managed to combine their music to a single track that one can actually listen to... This band you cannot listen to... Or at least I cannot listen to... They are experimental... It's just that the experiment failed... It's just a giant mixture of musical themes irrelevant one to another and poorly combined... If you want experimental bands there are other much better out there... Bands that you can actually listen to!

Anyway... That's just imo... And opinions are like arseholes: everyone's got one...

Take care :D