damn it!!

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
CAN'T be, okay, power metal bands are obviously influenced by Iron Maiden, but still it's quite different, everyone knows that Iron Maiden are the godfathers of HEAVY metal
:p:p:p
Halford is HEAVY METAL
halford9.jpg

Originally posted by moody
come on don, 'anyone anywhere' lyrics could deffo be from a cristina aiguilera or michael bolton song, let's face it. maybe not the music, although the ending bit is dead gay [the bit that goes 'manking with your heresy' etc]. i've got huge respect for danny's music, but fucken hell, this song is terrible, it's not like the lyrics are crap and the music is brilliant, even the music is so-so.

and for the million bucks, there you go:

rundmuncher.jpg

All of a sudden I have visions of a Beavis and Butthead version played by Duncan Beavis and moody Butthead commentating on Anyone,anywhere:

DBeavis: This sucks
MButthead: yeah,yeah this sucks
DBeavis: Cheesy lyrics as well
Mbutthead: yeah,yeah Cheesy lyrics, aaaaaargh these lyrics are cheesy, He Beavis we are friends right?
DBeavis: Shut up MoodyButthead!

a bit more complex, but still fantastic melodies, though it's a bit hard to listen through the whole album. But i would give it a try.
Haven't listen to it for a while cause a friend of mine always forgets to bring it with him, grrrrrr. ;-)

cheers

its cool its cool, im used to it from the maudlin of the well forum. and as soon as i get my paycheck, i'm gonna get dredg's first cd, then more anathema cds.