Damn Pot

Jace_Mereel

Freakame, Freakayou!
I was cooking rice and took the pot of the stove and let sit with it covered. Well due to poor design of the pot and lid, the bloody thing suctioned itself together. Now I can't get to my rice.

Help?

PS. I'm not this bad of a cook. My roomy said this happens all the time at her work. You just need to break the seal. Again, because these pots suck you can't break it open. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm too used to the kids on this board being smokers. My first thought was "Wait, she smokes that?"

Using science, you would in theory want to expand the pan by heating it up, but keeping the lid cool so that it doesn't expand.

Maybe put it back on the stove and then pour ice water on top and use a crowbar in the name of SCIENCE

img4225es8.jpg

White people invented forks so we could use those fingers for foreplay and writing things down. Stop regressing.

hey man, god put weed here for me to smoke. look at jesus' eyes, you think he doesnt party?

Jesus was a hippy alright. Mary got knocked up by Joseph ( she was a whore cause she didn't have a full time job), this is when Jesus found out about LCD and Shrooms. He then began to think he was the son of "god"...which led to his fate by being nailed to a 2x4...duh!