pot smoking

Hey assclown, I don't smoke pot. Never have. I merely support the rights of others to do so. And your comments on the ACLU prove what a fuck sheeptard you are...I've had my own positive experiences with them, such as defending my friends' rights to peaceful protest. Obviously you can't deal with people having basic liberties if you're against the ACLU.

Tell me, what's so wrong with humanism, exactly? Would you prefer for this country to discard seperation of church and state?

And I'm telling you to shut up because this discussion is accomplishing nothing...it's a Nevermore board; if you want to stick around you're better off discussing something that won't bring your brainwashed anti-liberty viewpoints into view.

Pyrus said:
1.)Hey assclown, I don't smoke pot. Never have. I merely support the rights of others to do so. And your comments on the ACLU prove what a fuck sheeptard you are...I've had my own positive experiences with them, such as defending my friends' rights to peaceful protest. Obviously you can't deal with people having basic liberties if you're against the ACLU.

2.)Tell me, what's so wrong with humanism, exactly? Would you prefer for this country to discard seperation of church and state?

3.)And I'm telling you to shut up because this discussion is accomplishing nothing...it's a Nevermore board; if you want to stick around you're better off discussing something that won't bring your brainwashed anti-liberty viewpoints into view.

1.)The ACLU only protects those with dubious interest like yours. They do more harm than good. We already have the constitution,We don't need the ACLU. For 200 years nobody complained. The ACLU came,and only then did America have divisions.

2.)Humanism is the same philosophy that Hitler,Stalin,and Karl Marx used to brainwash millions of people. The most popuar book is the Humanist Manifesto 1&2. These books are not for capitalistic countries like ours.
Liberals like the ACLU are inforcing the philosophies of the ACLU.
The HM speaks of the Autonomous man and living under autonomous rule. Liberals like your commy friends at the ACLU are doing a good job attacking spiritual beliefs. Has long as there are Christians who believe in God in this country,there will not be a Autonomous man here in America. Thats why the ACLU and other far left wing communist attack Christianity. You simply cannot have a communist country with God in it.
You erase God from America,yopur soon on your way to a humanistic government-lets just say communist.

3.)I think you better read again. This is the off-topic.And this off-topic is about pot. If you cannot take the heat of this debate,perhaps you should stay on-topic.

So let me get this straight...a pro-free speech organization is a front for a massive conspiracy to remove God from America and turn us all into communist slaves?

Wow, you must be smoking some good shit.

"For 200 years nobody complained. The ACLU came,and only then did America have divisions."

That's the most retarded rewrite of history I've ever heard. People complained, all right...study United States history a bit. The ACLU didn't cause problems, it stood up for the victims in the ones that devloped. The reason there were "divisions" is because oppressed minorites started speaking up for themselves with the help of organizations like the ACLU.

And separation of church and state is defined by the constitution - faith in an invisible, undefined being has nothing to do with government other than that it has great potential to fuck it up.

Autonomous = self-ruling. Highly recommended for those who don't want to end up as sheeple like our friend Fezzilla here.

I'm perfectly glad to carry on this debate, as all you're doing is digging yourself a hole that's growing deeper and deeper every time you rant about communist conspiracy theories. The only reason I'm leaving any of your arguments unaddressed is because they're so demented and re-interpretive of clearly established history that I'd have to dig into the depths of your own twisted, brainwashed mind to fight them. And frankly, there are a hell of a lot of places I'd rather spend my time.

FEZZILLA said:
@Ledmag
You want to test your bible skills?
Against me??
A student of theology,philosophy,and journalism???
Your on!
I don't have much time on the internet,but i'll try and find time this month for the topic and open up a page.
When i do open the page,i hope you will have some class in the debate or i won't debate the issue.
This gives you time to gather some notes together for and intellectual joust. Your going to need with the God topic-trust me.

Good day,
FEZZILLA!

PS. Allow me time to open the subject. I can only debate this coming monday or tuesday.The rest of the week is too hard for me.
I will be serious about this topic-I hope you and others will be serious as well.

I love a good bible talk. But all im sayin, is there is no real proof of a god or gods. I am self read on the subject, with talks and what not with a mixture of dinominations. I believe most of the biblical figures exitsed, but the god part, no real proof. And IMO, just cause the book says it, does not make it so, or just as described within the passages. BUt sure, i would love to hear your point of view on the bible. I will remember that its your opinion, and not bag ya, and you must remember that my input, it will be my opinion.

And no offence, but your title of theology etc, really means nothing to me, cause in the end, religion is just one persons opinion. And paper boys get paid, and you dont always get paid for telling the truth. SO please dont brag of your titles to me.

On the weed thing. I agree its bad for ya as is lots of things. BUt its not the worst. NOt even close. IMO, and in my experiences, beer is far more dangerouse and hazardous than weed. And as far as kiyardo sayin that weed has more THC now, well, he believes everything he reads.

FEZZ>>uhh, you forgot about the civil war, and womens rights, and black rights, and christians, and non christains(not to metion the sects within the christain religion), republicans, and democrates, etc, etc, etc....when you spoke of DIVISIONS.

Pyrus said:
So let me get this straight...a pro-free speech organization is a front for a massive conspiracy to remove God from America and turn us all into communist slaves?

Wow, you must be smoking some good shit.

"For 200 years nobody complained. The ACLU came,and only then did America have divisions."

That's the most retarded rewrite of history I've ever heard. People complained, all right...study United States history a bit. The ACLU didn't cause problems, it stood up for the victims in the ones that devloped. The reason there were "divisions" is because oppressed minorites started speaking up for themselves with the help of organizations like the ACLU.

And separation of church and state is defined by the constitution - faith in an invisible, undefined being has nothing to do with government other than that it has great potential to fuck it up.

Autonomous = self-ruling. Highly recommended for those who don't want to end up as sheeple like our friend Fezzilla here.

I'm perfectly glad to carry on this debate, as all you're doing is digging yourself a hole that's growing deeper and deeper every time you rant about communist conspiracy theories. The only reason I'm leaving any of your arguments unaddressed is because they're so demented and re-interpretive of clearly established history that I'd have to dig into the depths of your own twisted, brainwashed mind to fight them. And frankly, there are a hell of a lot of places I'd rather spend my time.

HAHAHAHAH
VERY WELL SAID MY GOOD MAN!!!!

Feztard- I am a Philosophy student, with a minor in arrogance and being right.
Where are you studying? Clown College?

Stop being a Nazi fuck up and learn about the subject before talking. It helps to "Construct a logical coherent argument"(Heard of that? Thought not).

BTW-Humanism was not preached by stalin hitler etc... that was a VERY corrupted from based on anti-semitism and industiral unrest.

And don't start calling us commnists. Filthy reds and hippies everywhere. MY GODS! IT'S NIXON!

Nixon? More like McCarthy.

So to get back on topic (more or less), I smoked pot after a Vicious Rumors show last night. I was hanging out with my bandmates, and we went to the house of this guy who I had known in middle school; he had what was apparently some very good weed. So I smoked for a little while, and then I went to go sit down on the sidewalk for what felt like half an hour but was more like half a minute.

So yeah, I was pretty high...all the minute details aren't really worth recouting, but basically I found some stupid shit (most notably my EXTREMELY HIGH bass-playing friend Rob) funny, and walked kinda weird, and peanut butter M&M's have never tasted so good. Despite this, I managed to navigate my way to the bus stop, take three buses home, and stagger into bet without waking anybody up.

Final judgment: Didn't harm anyone, and I don't feel any kind of craving to do it again. I'm sure I would if I did it more often, however...in any case, I still don't see anything hugely wrong with doing this. I choose not to because I don't want to have to spend money and time on an addiction, but if somebody wants to, I say let 'em...nowhere near as dangerous as booze. Hell, if everyone was stumbling around giggling at the "silent box" and being hypnotized by blacklight posters, we'd have a lot less problems in the world.

haha awesome. glad you had a good time. and if you did it more you wouldnt have a 'craving' to smoke all the time. you'd just want to becuase its fun. but yeh, i understand its tough when you're a kid an aint got the $.
-neal

yeah really. To hear Kiyardo speak about it, your lucky to ever be the same again, much less survive. hahahahahaha.

Just another testament of a guy who goes for every little word he is told by his so called superiors, with no real experience in what he is talking about.

Im still laughing over him saying that weed has more THC now hahahaha. 80s was the time of the real WEED.

Yeah, it was fun, I'm sure I'll do it again...kinda like social drinking, you know? I've decided to keep myself to an absolute minimum downtime of one week between smoking; probably more, but that's the final stopgap.

At the very least, I have to try it once more, just to see if Dream Theater's boring wankery is actually interesting while under the influence.

Now, back to giving blowjobs in the bathroom of McDonalds for heroin money.

I sorry to get a little off-topic,but im not saying that other groups of people don't have civil rights in this country. Im just trying to remind YOU that christians have civils rights too.
Sence the state don't support the church. The people support the church. If the church cannot get enough support from the people within the church, the church with eventually close due to a major lack of funds.
Christians have rights too...and don't forget that.
Christians have a right to freely exercise their faith under the American Flag.

Secular Humanism& the Autonomous man:
Autonomy in the forum of leadership is straight up communism; or should i say new age communism.
Saddam idolized Stalin.
Stalin adored men like Karl Marx and Paul Kurtz.
These men were the true Godfathers of secular humanism.
If there is no humanism, there is no communism.

What does all this have to do with legalizing a dangerous drug?
Absolutly nothing.
Its not freespeech to smoke pot.
Its not a religious faith.
It's not good for you.
Bla bla bla..Can't you fingure it out for yourself yet?
Learn to think for yourself......its fun!