on_THC_24-7

stoner metal chick
Nov 30, 2003
Los Angeles
www.nightritual.com
today in the USA, despite ten states having had it's people
vote in favor of medical marijuana and / or the de-criminalization
of marijuana, the Supreme Court:
In a 6-3 vote, the justices ruled the Bush administration can block the backyard cultivation of pot for personal use, because such use has broader social and financial implications.

I don't think medical marijuana will ever go into effect here in the
USA, because the drug companies are nearly as powerful in the
government as oil companies. They want you on prosac not pot!

I guess I can start a fake company and sell bogus stock shares
and rob people for large amounts of money and I won't go to jail -
as long as I'm not smoking a joint while doing so.

:yell:

I like a bit of danger in my life. I've never done what anyone said is safe and normal.

Everyone talks about how much safer cannabis is to cigarettes, alcohol and other drugs which means it isn't a drug for me and I don't like the feminine effects - I don't want to feel mellow and chilled out. I want to spin around like i'm on a rollercoaster.

That sucks about the dope thing in the States...I really don't know why people(mainly ignorant people, like the government) just can't realize that it has its benefits, and in fact little to no harms. I'm sure many will argue ot death though that i'm wrong, but meh...they can go fuck themselves, i'll smoke a blunt. But in all seriousness, I personally think it should be left up to the states to make their own choice...just the federal gov't tightening the chokehold it has on your country.
But, I guess I don't have it as bad as some...I do afterall live in Canada and we have great pot at good prices. We also have pot cafe's, which I frequent often here in my hometown(Hamilton, and there's a good one in Toronto, too)...unbelievable that simply the social stigma of marijuana in Canada right now can allow a place like a pot cafe to exist and not have ppl gettin busted all the time(only like once or twice...but NEVER again after 3 cops busted a 76 year old, who then needed medical attention).
For all you American potheads out there, I wish you all the best.

Thank you and goodnight.

-Ecstatic Youth