Ohhhhh, Mexico

Vicente Fox is about to decriminalize personal usage amounts of cocaine and marijuana

This is not going to go over well with Bush's fundamentalist base. I remember a while back they were all in an uproar over Canada and pot.

May 2 (Bloomberg) -- Mexican President Vicente Fox's administration sought to dispel claims that a bill defining what quantities of drugs including cocaine and heroine amount to ``personal use'' would decriminalize or encourage drug abuse.

Presidential spokesman Ruben Aguilar said in a press conference this morning that Fox planned to sign the bill passed by both houses of Mexico's congress last week. The bill would define less than 5 grams of marijuana, 500 milligrams of cocaine and 25 milligrams of heroin as amounts for personal use rather than for sale, said Eduardo Medina Mora, Mexico's minister of public safety in press conference in Mexico City today.

salma_hayek.jpg

(AP) Vicente Fox today announced he will sign a bill recognizing Salma Hayek's funbags as Mexico's weapons of Mass Distraction.

Penelope Discusses Salma's Butt

Penelope Cruz is distancing herself from her best mate's butt after she was spotted grabbing it recently.

She is denying that the two buddies are lesbians, explaining the bottom feeling as a result of the flu.

Confused?

According to Penelope, she was sick with the flu and just feeling a little delirious when she let her hand linger on Salma's booty at the press conference for their new film Bandidas.

"I grabbed Salma's ass just to keep things moving, because everyone was a little slow.

"And, of course, the energy changed when I did that.

"There are magazine covers in Mexico describing us as these lesbians because of that. A lot of people were saying we were lovers."

The two actresses have been firm friends for years and are often seen out and about together on the Hollywood scene.

Penelope, who's currently dating her Sahara co-star Matthew McConaughey, recently revealed during a TV interview that her best on-screen kissing experience had been with Charlize Theron for their film Head In The Clouds.