Damn SPV!!

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
If only they distributed in Australia, only then would they realise how much The Glorious Burden is selling. The shops are stacked with ti, even the realy mainstream ones-there is even more copy's of TGB than there was of St Anger whn it was released, and thats saying something. Now these sales mean shit all to SPV, and IE will not come to Australia and i miss out once again.

AUSTRALIA :yell:

Does a Perfect Record lable exist at all???? I realy hope so.

Have fun at teh shows all

Daniel\m/

I'm not sure if they could tour there anyway. Dont forget, as much as we all love them, they arent exactly a arena kinda touring band. they really cant afford to go there I would think. Up until this last tour they were driving around in a Winebago! :)

Yup. When I saw em at Smiler Coogans in Chicago back in 98 was the first time I noticed it. They had a U-Haul trailer attached to it. Matt drove seperately cuz I parked right behind him.

SPV know's how many copies got shipped to Australia. That should be enough to judge the number of sales.

Edguy toured here a couple years back. Bruce Kulick has played here three times in three years. Doro toured last year. Soilwork (with Anthrax) are touring next month. Are these bands 'bigger' than Iced Earth? Judging by the amount of t-shirts I see at gigs around Melbourne, I'd say any Iced Earth tour would do quite well.

Sydo said:
SPV know's how many copies got shipped to Australia. That should be enough to judge the number of sales.

Edguy toured here a couple years back. Bruce Kulick has played here three times in three years. Doro toured last year. Soilwork (with Anthrax) are touring next month. Are these bands 'bigger' than Iced Earth? Judging by the amount of t-shirts I see at gigs around Melbourne, I'd say any Iced Earth tour would do quite well.

Asas my initial point, and so it remains. IE are doin fuckin well but with Jon's ego, i doubt we will get to see IE because he will prolly still think the numbers arent big enough. Lately ive gotten a realy "the fans dont matter" feel from Jon (not that i know him personaly).
Only time will tell.........ill keep my fingers crossed.

Daniel\m/

Nebulous said:
with Jon's ego, i doubt we will get to see IE
Lately ive gotten a realy "the fans dont matter" feel from Jon
He is just following in his idol Harris' footsteps. Maybe they could both team-up for a No-Australia tour together.

I know what you mean man. Maiden were in Japan this January, Australia is only i short flight away (compared to going back to europe) they realy could have came down. Fucking australia

Daniel \m/