Damn...these extra Katatonia songs are great...

Cutter

Fuck consensus reality
Dec 19, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
I know someones posted a topic to this effect before...but I thought its worth repeating...

Help me Disappear
March 4
O How I Enjoy the Light
Sulfar

These Katatonia tracks are great...I can see that they've plenty of good material for the next album. Check em out...as good as anything on LFDGD

good stuff...check it out if your fan

yeah they are great, but maybe you should post this on the KATATONIA forum :err: anyway i cant help but see your thingy under your name says Catatonic, instead of Katatonic...anywho. ive only heard sulfer and march 4th, and a bit of one of the others, and yeah, good songs, what more can i say, its katatonia after all.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yeah they are great, but maybe you should post this on the KATATONIA forum :err: anyway i cant help but see your thingy under your name says Catatonic, instead of Katatonic...anywho. ive only heard sulfer and march 4th, and a bit of one of the others, and yeah, good songs, what more can i say, its katatonia after all.

They are indeed excellent :loco: But so is all Katatonia's stuff, so hey ;)

yeah, you must have some sort of problems with your ears then i suppose :p anywho its your loss, hmn heres one way to put it, you know how not many people like opeth, which is crazy, thats how we katatonia fans feel about you i suppose :D anyway i obviously understand that theyre not everyones cup of tea, but i love them so ha ha in your face.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
I keep giving Katatonia lots of listens.. and i just get bored.. It seems only suitable as background.. there seems to be no attention grabbing aspect to the music.

I finally agree with something this guy has to say... Their earlier stuff was more interesting in my opinion, but it was still pretty minimal...I don't understand what people find so great about this band.

Transparant said - anyway i cant help but see your thingy under your name says Catatonic, instead of Katatonic...

Yes. I am aware of this. Look it up in the dictionary.

IMO, Katatonia are great at setting a mood. They don't display a huge technical repotoire or any frequent riff changes, but its the simplicity that gets me. Simplicity can be beautifull as I've said before.

Maybe their songs are moronically catchy, as much as I hate too use the term...oh, and:-

(NO POSERS HERE)