Dan, do you have any intentions of ever coming to the USA?

IAmEternal said:
In the future, think before you talk. Please!

heh, j/k
I'll dress in drag and play the queen! :p:p:p
(i have nice blue eyes)
hasgdjkaf.. a concert movie damnit! with acters as Edge of Sanity. and they will be so tight we won't be able to see/hear any difference. Aaaawesome yes?

Cerebus said:
hasgdjkaf.. a concert movie damnit! with acters as Edge of Sanity. and they will be so tight we won't be able to see/hear any difference. Aaaawesome yes?

I must admit I don't fully get your idea.
But we should all seriously chip in and get Swano to come over and play here. Problem is we're spread out over to countries and thousands of kilometers.

:( We're doomed to suffer and wait for eternity.

I'd pay quite a lot to see Crimson live. That, of course, is with full staff. The old EoS guys can dizz it if they absolutely have to, but people like Micke Åkerfeldt, Anders Måreby and maybe Paganizer Rogga are needed for a nice experience.

And I of course wanna see this in sweden :}

L0bster said:
I'd pay quite a lot to see Crimson live. That, of course, is with full staff. The old EoS guys can dizz it if they absolutely have to, but people like Micke Åkerfeldt, Anders Måreby and maybe Paganizer Rogga are needed for a nice experience.

And I of course wanna see this in sweden :}

Yeah, that's a problem alright because I want it in the U.S.!!

Well if anyone from this board ever becomes wealthy, or if we can raise enough money among us to convince Dan to get a band together and do it, I'd be in for it :p