Dan Nelson's latest tweet

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
It says "Farewell to all my friends..." What the hell is he not doing the Blackgates project anymore or worse killing himself? Even if you don't like the guy that worries me. Anyone know anything?

Yeah that sounds kinda final. I have nothing against the guy, it's not his fault (I assume, since it's always Scott and Charlie's fault!) it didnt work in Thrax for him, so I hope the guy's okay.

No worries he just messaged me and said that is just a lyric to a new song. He's been posting lyrics on Twitter and I didn't know that's what that was. Understandably I think. Very relieved.

hes an idiot for posting shit like that,wont get him anywhere,ofcourse people were going think something bad

Well, it did get him some free publicity on here. Yes, obviously a "tweet" (how gay) like that would cause some concern, and he must have known that. Pretty stupid thing to do really since some people probably do care what happens to him.

Well, it did get him some free publicity on here. Yes, obviously a "tweet" (how gay) like that would cause some concern, and he must have known that. Pretty stupid thing to do really since some people probably do care what happens to him.

Maybe Scat made the tweet using Dons account and there will be a new conspiracy and lawsuit

I don't think he needs anymore publicity on here, Anthrax singers are pretty much all we talk about. Hell why not there's nothing else to talk about until we hear some new material. Or until the one big 4 show in America that none of us will be able to go see:erk:

I don't think he needs anymore publicity on here, Anthrax singers are pretty much all we talk about. Hell why not there's nothing else to talk about until we hear some new material. Or until the one big 4 show in America that none of us will be able to go see:erk:

I live close to this big 4 gig and doubt I will go. It will be way too many people and overhyped. Can't handle watching Metallica. Already saw Clash of the Titans, and Jaegermiester tour 2 times. So I think I am good on the overpriced greatest hits package tours

I live close to this big 4 gig and doubt I will go. It will be way too many people and overhyped. Can't handle watching Metallica. Already saw Clash of the Titans, and Jaegermiester tour 2 times. So I think I am good on the overpriced greatest hits package tours

Yeah I wouldn't go either. But that's easy for me to say because I'm 3000 miles away. I mean....I can afford the trip, but in this economy, is it really worth it??? Hell no.