Dan Nelson's latest tweet

I will only go if The Damned Things takes the spot of megadeth

What a jolly tour that would be!

"Three Big ones and a Damned Thing" they could call it.

I'm sure Tom Araya would join the Damned Things on stage, doing do-woops on selected songs.

And then Justin Bieber, who we obviously all know and love, could join as suprise act. Perhaps he could join the Damned Things on stage, singing his golden classics with a rock band. They could call the project Bieber and the Beanies.

You know what, like 3 days ago I typed "Justin Bieber" into the Youtube search and watched about 30 seconds of his video. For the 1st time, JUST BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS :lol:

I sincerely hope that there is no permanent damage. I was exposed to Bieber while driving a car in the busy traffic on the south coast of Spain last summer.

I changed the radio station, but my daughter, who was more or less humming along, got angry so I had to go back to Bieber.

So I had to listen to Bieber going "Baby,baby,baby" and my daughter went "babu,babu,babu". It eventually got rather funny but I was relieved when the song ended.
I remember thinking "oh well, at least the weather is nice".

I don't understand why people hate guys like Bieber - who gives a fuck? I'm 34, I don't give a shit about any music apart from metal, especially not what 14 year old girls are listening to at the moment. Bieber is no worse than the likes of Gaga, Lily Allen, Black Eyed Pish, all that shite.
Why get worked up about Bieber?

I don't understand why people hate guys like Bieber - who gives a fuck? I'm 34, I don't give a shit about any music apart from metal, especially not what 14 year old girls are listening to at the moment. Bieber is no worse than the likes of Gaga, Lily Allen, Black Eyed Pish, all that shite.
Why get worked up about Bieber?

I honestly have never even heard an entire Bieber song. Don't know anything about him other than that superbowl commercial. Don't know what the inside joke is on this forum and why he is brought up every other post. But oh well what ever

I honestly have never even heard an entire Bieber song. Don't know anything about him other than that superbowl commercial. Don't know what the inside joke is on this forum and why he is brought up every other post. But oh well what ever
it's not an inside-joke on this forum, it's just a trend to leave Bieber-comments on any music-video on youtube, especially Metal.

Justin Bieber huh ? My 9 year old girl doesn't seem that interested in him. My boys could care less either.

However if you hit cartoon network ... they have Mad TV animated skits that make fun of both Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber.

now THOSE were funny.